Unlike you, unlike everyone.

Sunday, February 18, 2007

Hana Kimi

I've been stuck on 'Hanasama Shōnen Shōjo' aka Hua Yang Shao Nan Shao Nu, also known as Hanazakari no Kimitachi e the manga!


Am currently following the taiwanese drama featuring SHE's Ella, and Fei Lun Hai's Wu Zun and Jiro.


I tell you!!!! I am IN LOVE with Wu Zun's character in the show, Quan!!!! I want to marry him!!! LoL!~


But seriously, while the characters in the taiwan drama may not have a good likeness of those in the manga, Quan is like.... The sweetest guy ever!!!!


So gentlemanly, so understanding, so caring, so sweet, so handsome, so cute.... Omg... The list goes on. If I meet such a guy in the real world, I'll chase after him and never let him go! *Swoooonz*


Oh goodness, I've never dedicated so many exclamation marks to anyone before. But here!!! Just for you, Quan!!!~


Anyway, for those of you who don't know:


Three years ago, Lu Rui Xi, was watching TV when she saw high jumper Zuo Yi Quan. She decides to transfer to his school and become his friend, but the particular school he attends is strictly boys-only. After a shaky start, including a rude collision with Quan outside of the classroom, Rui Xi is able to settle in at the school. By a stroke of luck, she has been assigned to be Quan's room mate.


Soon, she is accepted as a normal student, but after sustaining an injury to the head, her gender is discovered by Quan and Mei Tian, the school health official. Mei Tian becomes her confidant, but Quan keeps Rui Xi's secret to himself in order to protect her identity. Jin Xiu Yi begins to question his own sexuality when he finds himself attracted to this new student, whom he believes to be male.




Currently only aired till episode 13, this drama is 15 episodes long, but rumor has it that there might be a sequel and I hope so too!


I want Quan!!!!~~~


-----


Click here to petition for Hana Kimi the anime!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


 

Natalie

Age: 21

Likes: Red, Dogs, Hamsters, Humour, The Ocean, The Night, Sunsets, Cloudy days, Big long hugs, Cuddles in bed, Strawberries, Mint ice cream, Reading, Literature, Movies, Singing, Cute things, Sensitivity, Kindness.

Dislikes: Lizards, Earthworms, Daytime, Vegetables, Running, Liars, Vulgarities, Procrastinators, Sad movies, Robots, Dictators, Being called Fat, Being Fat, Humidity, Tactlessness, Violence.

Advertisements



Wish List

- Canon 970i
- LG FB162 DVD Micro Audio
- DBSK's Concert Ticket
- Shinhwa - 9th Album
- Big Bang - Remember Hehehe

Tagboard






Jukebox

Fiesty November

Previous Posts

Others



Credits

"Crimson Mosiac" Version 1.01 is designed by Princess Sabrina.


The ingredients used to put it all together includes, PHP, CSS, XHTML, Adobe & Macromedia, Creativity, and not forgetting, Inspiration.

* Best viewed at 1024 x 768.
Powered by Blogger
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]