If my bf...
Randomness...
Was having dinner with the family today when I spotted a guy and his gf/wife walking by. He was wearing a money bag around his neck and looked totally retarded.
I said to Sharilyn, "If my bf wears that, I will dump him."
She turned to see, and then replied me, "If my bf looks like that, I will dump him."
-
LMAO.
We're sisters indeed. XD
All in good fun okay? Hahaha!~
Alrighty then, good night! ^^
-
Was having dinner with the family today when I spotted a guy and his gf/wife walking by. He was wearing a money bag around his neck and looked totally retarded.
I said to Sharilyn, "If my bf wears that, I will dump him."
She turned to see, and then replied me, "If my bf looks like that, I will dump him."
-
LMAO.
We're sisters indeed. XD
All in good fun okay? Hahaha!~
Alrighty then, good night! ^^
-


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home