Indian Poker
Hmm... "Chu Si" aka the fourth day of the lunar new year and most of us are back at work already. It's the same for me, but I picked up some pics from my sister's blog and I shall post them here! =D
My sisters and I!~
The family of red~
My family!
This was taken on the first day of New Year at my grandmother's place, and it's probably the first time that us four girls wore red all together. Lol... Luckily my dad wasn't wearing red, imagine how it'll look when we go out! o.O
Anyway, I spent yesterday quite fruitfully... Headed to grandma's place and played a short round of black jack with the others before a "Hua Yang Re Qing" variety show started and I got too caught up with watching Wu Zun to play! Lol! Shoooo cuuuuute! *Blushz*
Rushed off to my god parents house for awhile after that and I continued to watch the show! Once the show finished though, I thought I might as well head over to some friends house instead of rotting the day away and so my dad kindly dropped me off at glendon's place to meet the rest of the class of 1998, SAPS!~
We first had a very late lunch(???), before moving over to the living room to play some card games. We started with a round of 'dai dee' aka big2, before moving on to the stressful game of Indian Poker, accompanied by a 2 bottles of red wine, 1 carlsberg and 1 heineken.
For those of you who don't know, Indian poker is where everyone sits in a circle and the cards are strewn around at random. You have to pick one for yourself to place on your own forehead and you are not allowed to look at your own card but you can look at the other players' cards. At the start of the game someone can decide whether to go with the biggest card or the smallest, 2 spades being the biggest and Ace spades being the smallest.
After deciding who gets to go first, an empty cup is circulated and each person in turn decides whether to add beer, wine, soft drink; to pour away from the cup if you suspect the loser is you or to just skip your turn if you feel sympathy for the person most likely to lose.
Once everyone has gotten a turn, they open their own card on the count of 3. The goal of the game is to sabotage the person who has the biggest or smallest card and he or she will then have to drink up the entire contents as a forfeit.
I downed about 2 cups of the weird mixture and got rid of the rest by gaining sympathy from some of the guys. Lol...
After we had finished up the 2 bottles of beer and 1 bottle of red wine, we decided to play black jack instead, complete with monopoly money haha. But only because most of them didn't have change on them. It got boring after some time and some of us had to leave so the rest decided to watch a movie after dinner.
That's how we came to watch Norbit. And if you are anything like me, I should tell you, don't watch it! Crappy show.... Doesn't even have good looking characters and the storyline is predictable. Arghz, Glendon claims it's worst than Running with Scissors and I think I agree.
4 out of 10. Watch if you have too much money on your hands or have a weird sense of humor. >.<
-----
- Day 3 -





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home