Deep & Dark
There are times when I feel like I just want to crawl into a deep, dark corner and hide away from the world. During those times, I want to break all contact and disappear from sight.
Now is one of those times.
Where I feel like it's tiring just talking to you.
When you don't see what you're doing to me.
When I get upset at myself for getting upset with you,
When I know fully well that it's because you are still young and immature.
-
You know how it is when you know very well that somethings are not worth your anger because they are just a waste of time and energy, and yet you feel yourself flaring up because at times the mind cannot control the heart?
Yes, that's right.
I wish I knew how to control my heart.
-
Now is one of those times.
Where I feel like it's tiring just talking to you.
When you don't see what you're doing to me.
When I get upset at myself for getting upset with you,
When I know fully well that it's because you are still young and immature.
-
You know how it is when you know very well that somethings are not worth your anger because they are just a waste of time and energy, and yet you feel yourself flaring up because at times the mind cannot control the heart?
Yes, that's right.
I wish I knew how to control my heart.
-
Labels: Dark


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home