Peanut
Seriously, are all the guys I know just really big idiots who have peanuts for brains or is something wrong with me that's making me think that they are idiots?!
dick:
my poly friend suaning me, damn childish
dick:
i've got half a mind to suan him and his GF to the point where the GF will break up with him
me:
and that would make u just as childish =.=
dick:
but i AM childish
i'm allowed to
i'm single and has no responsibilities
dick:
i'm no better then a 5 year old
only diff is i got a degree
LOL
me:
right.. single and will be for a long time if u continue that
dick:
and alot more $$$
aiyah single lor
not like i can get a girl in the first place
me:
haha ur mentality is jus like my friend
u act all bo chap and like the whole world is below u, den u lament that u cant get a girl
dick:
most girls don't even know what they want in their guy
me:
i dun want a guy who insults everything i do
he went on to ask me if I didn't think he was really the type to actually make people break up? And that since I'd already said I wasn't interested in him, he had no reason to try to make our relationship better since we were just going to be friends only.
Okay, wtf? So he's telling me that because we're only going to be friends, he can be an asshole to me and I should be perfectly okay with it? What strange logic is that? If I were normal, I'd STAY AWAY from said asshole, because I know enough of them.
Hmm he's been ranting for 30mins since, and I've gotten tired of his pointless arguement. It's like he's trying to persuade me that he's not that bad of a friend, claiming that he will only be mean to that guy with the gf because they are guys and that's how guys bond.
-
And at the same time, another guy is telling me how his ex-long distance girlfriend is being very annoying by bugging him to get back with her when she was the one who dumped him.
Then he says that she's asking for shoes, and that she was not happy when she heard that he was dating someone now.
And apparently throughout the 30mins conversation on msn, he was still on the phone with her.
Why talk to someone when you know?
"Know what?" you ask. Well, know that that person is scum and bad for you, and that you should just stay away from her?
He knows she was just trying to use him before, and he knows that that's just what she's trying to do again now. And, sure, easier said then done. But it's not like they even met before, theirs was an online relationship!
I told him that if he was gonna keep talking to her, he should stop complaining.
-
What is it with people?
Why do I always feel like I'm stuck in the wrong place, at the wrong time, forced to live in a world that I do not know?
I need some perspective. Some clear and refreshing prespective.
Hmm, deja vu.
-
dick:
my poly friend suaning me, damn childish
dick:
i've got half a mind to suan him and his GF to the point where the GF will break up with him
me:
and that would make u just as childish =.=
dick:
but i AM childish
i'm allowed to
i'm single and has no responsibilities
dick:
i'm no better then a 5 year old
only diff is i got a degree
LOL
me:
right.. single and will be for a long time if u continue that
dick:
and alot more $$$
aiyah single lor
not like i can get a girl in the first place
me:
haha ur mentality is jus like my friend
u act all bo chap and like the whole world is below u, den u lament that u cant get a girl
dick:
most girls don't even know what they want in their guy
me:
i dun want a guy who insults everything i do
he went on to ask me if I didn't think he was really the type to actually make people break up? And that since I'd already said I wasn't interested in him, he had no reason to try to make our relationship better since we were just going to be friends only.
Okay, wtf? So he's telling me that because we're only going to be friends, he can be an asshole to me and I should be perfectly okay with it? What strange logic is that? If I were normal, I'd STAY AWAY from said asshole, because I know enough of them.
Hmm he's been ranting for 30mins since, and I've gotten tired of his pointless arguement. It's like he's trying to persuade me that he's not that bad of a friend, claiming that he will only be mean to that guy with the gf because they are guys and that's how guys bond.
-
And at the same time, another guy is telling me how his ex-long distance girlfriend is being very annoying by bugging him to get back with her when she was the one who dumped him.
Then he says that she's asking for shoes, and that she was not happy when she heard that he was dating someone now.
And apparently throughout the 30mins conversation on msn, he was still on the phone with her.
Why talk to someone when you know?
"Know what?" you ask. Well, know that that person is scum and bad for you, and that you should just stay away from her?
He knows she was just trying to use him before, and he knows that that's just what she's trying to do again now. And, sure, easier said then done. But it's not like they even met before, theirs was an online relationship!
I told him that if he was gonna keep talking to her, he should stop complaining.
-
What is it with people?
Why do I always feel like I'm stuck in the wrong place, at the wrong time, forced to live in a world that I do not know?
I need some perspective. Some clear and refreshing prespective.
Hmm, deja vu.
-


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home