Peanut
When I was down, a friend actually managed to make me laugh, and for that I am thankful.
This friend lives in America, and last week he asked me what I would like for christmas. Before that we had been talking bout how some people create wishlists and put 9 cheap items and 1 expensive item, and how other people will end up getting that expensive item so as not to look cheap.
So I told him I would like;
1. A Plastic Bag
2. A Peanut
3. A Lambogini
He laughed and said okie, I'll get you the plastic bag and the peanut. Lol.
I forgot about the incident until today, when we were chatting and I said that I was feeling sad.
So up comes a photo that made me burst out laughing.
In it was a ziploc bag, a styrofoam peanut and a post-it note that said "Natalie Phay's Christmas Present".
I went "WTH?! Are you serious?! Not even a real peanut?!", and he said "I couldn't find one, but isn't this better? It's non-biodegradable which means it'll last forever, just like our love~"
Too cheesy, but still, it totally made me laugh.
I'm glad, that I can still laugh.
At least it shows that I'm still alive inside.
Right? =)
-
This friend lives in America, and last week he asked me what I would like for christmas. Before that we had been talking bout how some people create wishlists and put 9 cheap items and 1 expensive item, and how other people will end up getting that expensive item so as not to look cheap.
So I told him I would like;
1. A Plastic Bag
2. A Peanut
3. A Lambogini
He laughed and said okie, I'll get you the plastic bag and the peanut. Lol.
I forgot about the incident until today, when we were chatting and I said that I was feeling sad.
So up comes a photo that made me burst out laughing.
In it was a ziploc bag, a styrofoam peanut and a post-it note that said "Natalie Phay's Christmas Present".
I went "WTH?! Are you serious?! Not even a real peanut?!", and he said "I couldn't find one, but isn't this better? It's non-biodegradable which means it'll last forever, just like our love~"
Too cheesy, but still, it totally made me laugh.
I'm glad, that I can still laugh.
At least it shows that I'm still alive inside.
Right? =)
-
Labels: Random


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home