Leaving.
Haha, funny story.
I dreamt that she lost her memory and you suddenly didn't want to talk to me anymore. So in my dream I thought about it and came to a crushing realisation that it was because you thought you had another chance with her.
Of course, it makes no difference that she wasn't that girl at first, but someone else I knew.
I wonder what it means when people morph into other people in dreams.
But that doesn't change the fact that it hurt when you changed your mind and my dreams are already cowering in fear.
See hun, even my sub-conscious mind knows better.
-
I dreamt that she lost her memory and you suddenly didn't want to talk to me anymore. So in my dream I thought about it and came to a crushing realisation that it was because you thought you had another chance with her.
Of course, it makes no difference that she wasn't that girl at first, but someone else I knew.
I wonder what it means when people morph into other people in dreams.
But that doesn't change the fact that it hurt when you changed your mind and my dreams are already cowering in fear.
See hun, even my sub-conscious mind knows better.
-


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home