Failingly
I don't have much to update but my future brother-in-law asked why I didn't include his name, lol.
I told him that I will only do that after they have gotten married. xD
-
Anyways, I've been thinking of writing again. Not big essays, mind you. Just the typical fluffy stuff I used to write back in secondary school. Bet'cha didn't know that I wrote... *gasp* fanfiction! o.O
For those who don't know, fanfictions literally means "fan-written fictional stories", aka stories written by fans about their idols.
And for those who also didn't know, I used to like 5566. LOL. (Damn, must be something in the water, why am I revealing all these embarassing things?!)
So yes, I wrote stories about them.
For some reason, writing those horribly cheesy stories had this therapeutical effect on me.Sure, I had my head up in the clouds all the time and no longer saw the typical man as the average, but it was still fun, nevertheless. LOL.
Of course I no longer fangirl about idol groups like a 16 year old. (Have you SEEN the new generation fangirls?! Oh the horror!!! o.O) But that doesn't mean my imagination has to suffer!!!
I feel inspired! Oh how exciting! Wonder what I should write about?!
Guess what? If you're lucky, or if I'm in the mood, I might just post it here. Lol.
That. Is a BIG IF.
So for now.... Kthxbye! xD
-
PS, I find it somewhat funny that my profile section has stated "Age: 21" for quite some time now and I've only just noticed it. Wow, time sure flies. I'll probably be changing a blog add soon. And only give the add to VIPs. Hahaha.
PPS, I'm pretty sure that there's something in the water. Seriously! What is this strange behavior I'm presenting?!
PPPS, Damn, that song has got me swooning. Anyone know of a new mp3 embedding site? Crappy imeem no longer let songs play for the full length. =/
PPPPS, (not sure if such a thing exists haha) did you know that 'failingly' is a REAL word? Serious! Look it up! Isn't that awesome?! :D
-
I told him that I will only do that after they have gotten married. xD
-
Anyways, I've been thinking of writing again. Not big essays, mind you. Just the typical fluffy stuff I used to write back in secondary school. Bet'cha didn't know that I wrote... *gasp* fanfiction! o.O
For those who don't know, fanfictions literally means "fan-written fictional stories", aka stories written by fans about their idols.
And for those who also didn't know, I used to like 5566. LOL. (Damn, must be something in the water, why am I revealing all these embarassing things?!)
So yes, I wrote stories about them.
For some reason, writing those horribly cheesy stories had this therapeutical effect on me.
Of course I no longer fangirl about idol groups like a 16 year old. (Have you SEEN the new generation fangirls?! Oh the horror!!! o.O) But that doesn't mean my imagination has to suffer!!!
I feel inspired! Oh how exciting! Wonder what I should write about?!
Guess what? If you're lucky, or if I'm in the mood, I might just post it here. Lol.
That. Is a BIG IF.
So for now.... Kthxbye! xD
-
PS, I find it somewhat funny that my profile section has stated "Age: 21" for quite some time now and I've only just noticed it. Wow, time sure flies. I'll probably be changing a blog add soon. And only give the add to VIPs. Hahaha.
PPS, I'm pretty sure that there's something in the water. Seriously! What is this strange behavior I'm presenting?!
PPPS, Damn, that song has got me swooning. Anyone know of a new mp3 embedding site? Crappy imeem no longer let songs play for the full length. =/
PPPPS, (not sure if such a thing exists haha) did you know that 'failingly' is a REAL word? Serious! Look it up! Isn't that awesome?! :D
-
Labels: Random


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home