Hyper baby~
It's CHRISTMAS EVE!!! And I'm hyper.
I don't know why though. Not like I have anything exciting lined up.
But I guess it's true, an outfit completes a person and how you dress is how you feel?
I realised that I can actually wear this dress I bought 6 months ago and not feel like a pig. Perhaps I did lose some weight afterall? Hmmm...
Oh well, it's a good thing so who cares how!
Sooo I'm supposed to be meeting Jameson for Avatar in 3D at 130pm. And he has to leave by 6pm. That means I have no plans after! Booohooo!
Natalie isn't loved. Nobody ever asks her out. :(
Which is strange why I'm so hyper right now. I should be feeling sad.
Oh em gee... Doesn't make sense...
Anyway.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATHY BABE!!! One can never forget your birthday because it falls on such an impressive day haha. I hope you're doing well and are feeling happy! We should meet up soon, aight? <3
-
I don't know why though. Not like I have anything exciting lined up.
But I guess it's true, an outfit completes a person and how you dress is how you feel?
I realised that I can actually wear this dress I bought 6 months ago and not feel like a pig. Perhaps I did lose some weight afterall? Hmmm...
Oh well, it's a good thing so who cares how!
Sooo I'm supposed to be meeting Jameson for Avatar in 3D at 130pm. And he has to leave by 6pm. That means I have no plans after! Booohooo!
Natalie isn't loved. Nobody ever asks her out. :(
Which is strange why I'm so hyper right now. I should be feeling sad.
Oh em gee... Doesn't make sense...
Anyway.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATHY BABE!!! One can never forget your birthday because it falls on such an impressive day haha. I hope you're doing well and are feeling happy! We should meet up soon, aight? <3
-


1 Comments:
At January 8, 2010 at 10:17 AM ,
Kathy said...
EYA NAT!!! ARIGATOU NA!!!!
i was abit of shocked when i read it in bold! hahahaha!
yes yes, we will definitely meet up soon!
if u r feeling happy then who cares whether u SHLD be feeling sad deshou??
the most important thing is that u r HAPPY!!! ii jya nai???
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home