Irony
It's a wretched feeling, knowing that back then, the right decision you made is the reason you are in pain now.
I thought that after 2 years, it would be right to take it slow, consider each other before we gave it a shot.
Apparently, that few weeks was enough for you to change your mind. And all this time you never told me that my decision was what changed everything.
You said that if I had only accepted you that time, we wouldn't be stuck in this situation now.
That you would never harbour any thought of anyone else.
I believe you.
And it hurts to know that what I believed to be the right decision, is now stabbing me in the back, sticking its blade so deep I can feel it breaking through to the other side of me.
How ironic.
Apparently sometimes, being selfish matters more then doing the right thing.
I want to be selfish from now on.
But it won't change a thing, will it?
-
Labels: Dark


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home