Audacity.
Gloomy...
And nobody will ever know why...
Sigh...
-----
Been feeling out of sorts lately. Been seeing things that aren't supposed to be there too. *shivers* And I can't figure out why.
Anyway, I saw quite a disappointing sight on the way home on the bus today.
Students of RVH! Shame on you!
I don't know if perhaps all secondary school students behave like this, but the scene I saw on the bus today was really.... *Vomits blood*
Most of the students filled up the standing area of the bus and they managed that by standing such that they could probably twirl around and not hit anybody!
Imagine (or actually you don't have to) the people who were in a hurry to get home, the people who were trying to board the bus, the people who have waited a long time for a bus. These people having to wait even longer because some inconsiderate kids refused to see, or turned blind to, the obvious fact that they were hogging enough space for more then 10 other people to board.
I saw at least 3 groups of students standing in a wide circle chit chatting obliviously while people outside waited for them to move in and let them board. 3 guys (Strangers perhaps) were standing as though they could not bear to even brush pass anybody on the bus and hence managed to take up the entire aisle, 3 in a row. There was even one (crazy?) student sitting cross-legged on the floor at the corner of a standing area, slowly taking out his textbook from his bag as though he was at home!
Am I going crazy or is this supposed to be normal?!
Best was that the circle of students closes to me, 2 girls and a guy, started mocking the bus driver by showing pretend expressions of annoyance and displease as though they were being perfectly fine public citizens and could not understand why the bus was taking so long to move off. One girl was acting out and the other two were laughing.
Goodness me!!!!
I couldn't understand why they could behave in such a manner and still maintain their relaxed and spacious surroundings.
And all the while, the passengers at the front of the bus were so squashed up together as they waited and stared at the empty spaces that those kids just seemed so reluctant to fill up.
Is there anything anyone can actually do about such things? Will telling them off work?
Sigh, seeing all that today really spoilt the rest of my day.
*Shakes head*
I know I know, got ghost right? You kids can see what we all cannot see right? =.=
Even a certain ITE's students and another secondary school's students who board along that bus route are so much more considerate. Heh, I despise you kids!
-----
- Day 8 - And wondering...
And nobody will ever know why...
Sigh...
-----
Been feeling out of sorts lately. Been seeing things that aren't supposed to be there too. *shivers* And I can't figure out why.
Anyway, I saw quite a disappointing sight on the way home on the bus today.
Students of RVH! Shame on you!
I don't know if perhaps all secondary school students behave like this, but the scene I saw on the bus today was really.... *Vomits blood*
Most of the students filled up the standing area of the bus and they managed that by standing such that they could probably twirl around and not hit anybody!
Imagine (or actually you don't have to) the people who were in a hurry to get home, the people who were trying to board the bus, the people who have waited a long time for a bus. These people having to wait even longer because some inconsiderate kids refused to see, or turned blind to, the obvious fact that they were hogging enough space for more then 10 other people to board.
I saw at least 3 groups of students standing in a wide circle chit chatting obliviously while people outside waited for them to move in and let them board. 3 guys (Strangers perhaps) were standing as though they could not bear to even brush pass anybody on the bus and hence managed to take up the entire aisle, 3 in a row. There was even one (crazy?) student sitting cross-legged on the floor at the corner of a standing area, slowly taking out his textbook from his bag as though he was at home!
Am I going crazy or is this supposed to be normal?!
Best was that the circle of students closes to me, 2 girls and a guy, started mocking the bus driver by showing pretend expressions of annoyance and displease as though they were being perfectly fine public citizens and could not understand why the bus was taking so long to move off. One girl was acting out and the other two were laughing.
Goodness me!!!!
I couldn't understand why they could behave in such a manner and still maintain their relaxed and spacious surroundings.
And all the while, the passengers at the front of the bus were so squashed up together as they waited and stared at the empty spaces that those kids just seemed so reluctant to fill up.
Is there anything anyone can actually do about such things? Will telling them off work?
Sigh, seeing all that today really spoilt the rest of my day.
*Shakes head*
I know I know, got ghost right? You kids can see what we all cannot see right? =.=
Even a certain ITE's students and another secondary school's students who board along that bus route are so much more considerate. Heh, I despise you kids!
-----
- Day 8 - And wondering...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home