The long night...
Oops... It's been, what, almost a week and the last post wasn't even a proper post haha.. I'm at home now, having amazingly woken up at 130pm despite having taken leave just to sleep. =X
My throat feels like sandpaper went through it and I am trying my best not to swallow. =.= I wonder if sore throats are enough to get an mc though? If not then that's just too bad haha..
Anyway, I met up with the poly group on saturday. It was a strange thing though, the gathering itself was a last minute thing, having received the msg only the night before, but the turn out was quite good, and I got to see many familar faces.
Also, considering having not met them for nearly 2 years, I enjoyed myself tremendously that day. In fact, I laughed so much, I probably used up all my laugh quota for the whole month, lol.
We agreed to meet at the Fish & Co. at glasshouse at 5pm but... Knowing a number of us, lol... SJ reached at 540, I reached at 550 and the most amazing people, Jon, Kris and KT reached at 740pm. Lol...
In the end, while waiting for the remaining 3 people, the 6 of us shared 3 seafood platter for 1. when they finally showed up, we ordered side dishes of garlic butter mussels and calamari. And when they finished their mains, we ordered brownie ice cream... 1 each... =.=
Fat me up.

*While waiting for seats, feli said, "xian zhe ye shi xian zhe" (aka there's free time, might as well). Lol!*

*Jodi, JiaYi, ShiJie, Me, Felicia.*

*JiaYi, ShiJie, Me, Felicia, SunFeng. Damn I look fat as usual. =.=*

*But food is always... Yummy~*

*This is huuuuge!*
We finished dinner at around 10 plus, after having watched the poor Fish & Co staff sing happy birthday to just about every other table except for ours. (I'm serious!! o.O) And then we took to milling around outside and decided to take photos with Jodi's pro camera lol~ (That's why the pic of the seafood platter looks so pretty. =P)

*The whole group! From left to right: Jodi, Kris, KeTing, SunFeng, Felicia, Me, Jonathan, ShiJie.*

*Girls only~ (My dress makes me look preggie. o.O)*

*Haha change of positions for Feli and Jodi.*

*Guys and their lame pose..*

*All guys~ (JiaYi left earlier for... *cough* Mahjong.)*
After that Kris, KeTing, Jon and ShiJie went for a movie which they had bought beforehand lol... And feli suggested KTV so off we went. They were supposed to meet up with us later if time permitted.

*In Park Mall's toilet. Gosh! The one on one end was like totally gross and overrun with roaches, and the other one was so nice and clean. =.- What in the world... Anyway, is my new hairstyle nice? LOL. Many people have said I look younger! ^^*

*Lol feli will kill me if she sees this.*
However, when we reached the place, they did not have any room yet, hence we were told to wait for abit and we wandered off for desserts even though all of us were seriously full already haha.

*Coffee & Grass Jelly! this is actually pretty nice considering I was full to bursting! Not too sweet and good for keeping awake haha.. I hadn't had enough sleep since two days before*
While we were there, Feli received the call that we had the room already and we slowly headed back. I tell you... I was about to throw up when we reached the place haha. *Scary..* In the end I sat there for at least half and hour just stoning haha.
So finally about an hour later, they finished their movie and came to join us.




*Taken by Jodi, with her pro cam haha*

*Taken by me and my cheapo 2mp cam phone*
In the end we finished at 530, and I reached home around 630 haha. Thanks to feli for the ride. =P
All in all, feli was saying, we actually met up for 12 hours haha!
I had fun this time! We should do it again! ^^
-
My throat feels like sandpaper went through it and I am trying my best not to swallow. =.= I wonder if sore throats are enough to get an mc though? If not then that's just too bad haha..
Anyway, I met up with the poly group on saturday. It was a strange thing though, the gathering itself was a last minute thing, having received the msg only the night before, but the turn out was quite good, and I got to see many familar faces.
Also, considering having not met them for nearly 2 years, I enjoyed myself tremendously that day. In fact, I laughed so much, I probably used up all my laugh quota for the whole month, lol.
We agreed to meet at the Fish & Co. at glasshouse at 5pm but... Knowing a number of us, lol... SJ reached at 540, I reached at 550 and the most amazing people, Jon, Kris and KT reached at 740pm. Lol...
In the end, while waiting for the remaining 3 people, the 6 of us shared 3 seafood platter for 1. when they finally showed up, we ordered side dishes of garlic butter mussels and calamari. And when they finished their mains, we ordered brownie ice cream... 1 each... =.=
Fat me up.
*While waiting for seats, feli said, "xian zhe ye shi xian zhe" (aka there's free time, might as well). Lol!*
*Jodi, JiaYi, ShiJie, Me, Felicia.*
*JiaYi, ShiJie, Me, Felicia, SunFeng. Damn I look fat as usual. =.=*
*But food is always... Yummy~*
*This is huuuuge!*
We finished dinner at around 10 plus, after having watched the poor Fish & Co staff sing happy birthday to just about every other table except for ours. (I'm serious!! o.O) And then we took to milling around outside and decided to take photos with Jodi's pro camera lol~ (That's why the pic of the seafood platter looks so pretty. =P)
*The whole group! From left to right: Jodi, Kris, KeTing, SunFeng, Felicia, Me, Jonathan, ShiJie.*
*Girls only~ (My dress makes me look preggie. o.O)*
*Haha change of positions for Feli and Jodi.*
*Guys and their lame pose..*
*All guys~ (JiaYi left earlier for... *cough* Mahjong.)*
After that Kris, KeTing, Jon and ShiJie went for a movie which they had bought beforehand lol... And feli suggested KTV so off we went. They were supposed to meet up with us later if time permitted.
*In Park Mall's toilet. Gosh! The one on one end was like totally gross and overrun with roaches, and the other one was so nice and clean. =.- What in the world... Anyway, is my new hairstyle nice? LOL. Many people have said I look younger! ^^*
*Lol feli will kill me if she sees this.*
However, when we reached the place, they did not have any room yet, hence we were told to wait for abit and we wandered off for desserts even though all of us were seriously full already haha.
*Coffee & Grass Jelly! this is actually pretty nice considering I was full to bursting! Not too sweet and good for keeping awake haha.. I hadn't had enough sleep since two days before*
While we were there, Feli received the call that we had the room already and we slowly headed back. I tell you... I was about to throw up when we reached the place haha. *Scary..* In the end I sat there for at least half and hour just stoning haha.
So finally about an hour later, they finished their movie and came to join us.
*Taken by Jodi, with her pro cam haha*
*Taken by me and my cheapo 2mp cam phone*
In the end we finished at 530, and I reached home around 630 haha. Thanks to feli for the ride. =P
All in all, feli was saying, we actually met up for 12 hours haha!
I had fun this time! We should do it again! ^^
-
Labels: Specials


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home