おわります!
It ish amazzzzing!!!!
I have, for the first time in months, managed to finish my homework! And two weeks worth too!
*Celebrates by dancing around like an idiot in own room*
Wheeeee~~~~
Kat says we're going to eat nihon ryori for lunch tomorrow too! Double yeeeay!!!
Salmon sashimi, ikimasuuuu!
Aiiishiteru! Watashi wa oishi no salmon sashimi desu!!
Haha, overdosing on japanese, be glad I'm not typing this in hiragana. =P
-
I shall post random photos again! You know you love to see Nat posting nonsense! Lolz~

*Lolz, a new girl joined us on Monday and we "celebrated" at sakae with her haha~ I think we scared her with our craziness. =X

*LiLing must have been affected by Jeffry to want to order this. It looks gross, but it's nice! ^^

*Stupid auntie made us do this last minute, citing "Urgent" like nobody's business. LiLing and I decided to camp inside the small meeting room and do massive stamping! That stack took almost 5 hours to finish!

*LiLing looks smaller than the stacks of drawings. o.O

*She labelled all her stamps with marie stickers haha.
We worked till almost 9pm before Jeffry brought us to Bt Timah for a very late dinner at a "Cafe HK". Bleaaah...

*Candid shot, don't ask me what was so funny. -.-

*Char siew, not bad...

*Butter sotong, not nice one, no taste one. =/

*Fu rong egg, LiLing said it wasn't the real one. And this had alot of veg maaan!

*I wasn't posing!! Stupid face haha. Hmm, someone told me the other day that my fingers were long, really? =/
-
Booooo~ It's only 11pm and I've finished my homework as well as posted an entry! Yipeeeee!!!
Time to relax and watch my dramas! ^^
-
I have, for the first time in months, managed to finish my homework! And two weeks worth too!
*Celebrates by dancing around like an idiot in own room*
Wheeeee~~~~
Kat says we're going to eat nihon ryori for lunch tomorrow too! Double yeeeay!!!
Salmon sashimi, ikimasuuuu!
Aiiishiteru! Watashi wa oishi no salmon sashimi desu!!
Haha, overdosing on japanese, be glad I'm not typing this in hiragana. =P
-
I shall post random photos again! You know you love to see Nat posting nonsense! Lolz~
*Lolz, a new girl joined us on Monday and we "celebrated" at sakae with her haha~ I think we scared her with our craziness. =X
*LiLing must have been affected by Jeffry to want to order this. It looks gross, but it's nice! ^^
*Stupid auntie made us do this last minute, citing "Urgent" like nobody's business. LiLing and I decided to camp inside the small meeting room and do massive stamping! That stack took almost 5 hours to finish!
*LiLing looks smaller than the stacks of drawings. o.O
*She labelled all her stamps with marie stickers haha.
We worked till almost 9pm before Jeffry brought us to Bt Timah for a very late dinner at a "Cafe HK". Bleaaah...
*Candid shot, don't ask me what was so funny. -.-
*Char siew, not bad...
*Butter sotong, not nice one, no taste one. =/
*Fu rong egg, LiLing said it wasn't the real one. And this had alot of veg maaan!
*I wasn't posing!! Stupid face haha. Hmm, someone told me the other day that my fingers were long, really? =/
-
Booooo~ It's only 11pm and I've finished my homework as well as posted an entry! Yipeeeee!!!
Time to relax and watch my dramas! ^^
-


1 Comments:
At April 8, 2008 at 5:42 AM ,
Anonymous said...
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Impressora e Multifuncional, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://impressora-multifuncional.blogspot.com. A hug.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home