Unlike you, unlike everyone.

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Water Baby!...... ???

I was in the supermarket today when a little boy beside me suddenly chimed, "Mummy! Look! Water baby!"

In utter confusion since we were at the sushi section, I turned and saw that he was pointing to a.... Fish Roe Sushi.

=.=

Lolz, so cute.

-

Anyway... Here are some pics from the past week. Random pics again!~

Been craving for the claypot soya sauce chicken that we used to eat at jurong east in the past. But that place closed and very few places sell it... The other day we went all the way to kallang's old airport road because I remembered they used to sell, and after looking for it high and low, we found out that it was closed for the day. =(


*Claypot frog legs. Ate this on friday at Bukit Timah wet market/hawker center. Goodness! The chilli padi that they added inside was so horrible that even I started to tear while eating it. =.=


*Liling and Grace in the cab when returning to office after lunch at vivo's ljs on friday, Liling likes to act cute haha. =P (No lar, I know she's cute haha~)


*Jolynn and Liling, see see, she acting cute again. Lol!~


*Stuff that Grace helped us to order and send to my place. The yellow balls look so funny.


*Stuff that I ordered together with Grace and Liling. Both packages were sent to my place on the same day and dad threw on my bed! So dusty and dirty looooor! =.= Haha the big red face so cute~


*The pork chop that I ate on tuesday after not being able to eat my claypot chicken. We've been frequenting this store even since I was young. I don't even know how long ago. o.O But the portions are large and the price change has been subtle. And I think they are the only store who give this kind of bread on the side haha. We all love the bread so much that we used to try to buy from them. but they don't wanna sell. =(

Sharilyn, Kenneth and I went to attend a temple auction dinner last saturday at yishun with dad.


*The happy couple, lol. See my meimei so cute! ^^


*Erm.. Ugly me.. My hair looks like crap and my face looks like a ball. =.= Ooh! I don't think I've posted a pic of me wearing glasses before? Or have I? Haha...

Lolz my beloved mantou came as the second last dish out of 10 dishes and I "tabao-ed" hahaha~

And finally... I just found this very cute. Can you tell what it is? (Actually.. Duhh haha~)


*So round right?! I think it's the first time I've seen one so round..


*And for those who somehow couldn't tell... it's a fillet-o-fish burger laar... =P

*I'm so sleepy... It's 5pm on a Sunday and I'm blogging. Gaah.

-

Labels:


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


 

Natalie

Age: 21

Likes: Red, Dogs, Hamsters, Humour, The Ocean, The Night, Sunsets, Cloudy days, Big long hugs, Cuddles in bed, Strawberries, Mint ice cream, Reading, Literature, Movies, Singing, Cute things, Sensitivity, Kindness.

Dislikes: Lizards, Earthworms, Daytime, Vegetables, Running, Liars, Vulgarities, Procrastinators, Sad movies, Robots, Dictators, Being called Fat, Being Fat, Humidity, Tactlessness, Violence.

Advertisements



Wish List

- Canon 970i
- LG FB162 DVD Micro Audio
- DBSK's Concert Ticket
- Shinhwa - 9th Album
- Big Bang - Remember Hehehe

Tagboard






Jukebox

Fiesty November

Others



Credits

"Crimson Mosiac" Version 1.01 is designed by Princess Sabrina.


The ingredients used to put it all together includes, PHP, CSS, XHTML, Adobe & Macromedia, Creativity, and not forgetting, Inspiration.

* Best viewed at 1024 x 768.
Powered by Blogger
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]