Unlike you, unlike everyone.

Saturday, March 29, 2008

More pictures~

Uber randomness! Muahahaha~

This is 3 weeks old but.. Oh well~~ =P


*Me in Billy Bombers Central having dinner with CK and YR. We went to take the Singapore Flyer after that! On the 7th of March haha, abit late to post now ar? =X But at least it's not 2 months after.. Hehe..


*YR, CK and Me~ Haha don't know why we are all squashed together. =X


*CK and I. Cannot see anything in the pic one hor? =.=


*YR and I. Haha again, still cannot see anything.


*Group pic!


*Vanity pic! ^^


*At office before that. Haha Liling says Grace looks like she has "or-ba-kak". I like this pic, all of us are doing different thing haha~


*Liling kidnapped Jeffry's baby pooh and dressed it up like a real baby, lol. Does she look like a mother? ^^


*Ubbbberish old pic from after CNY. Wait, or was it before? Grace and I were in charge of opening the hampers and numbering them for a lucky draw dip haha. So many...


*Rocky Masters' Chicken Lasagna. Not bad..


*My hamster being the greedy creature it is haha. Mom keeps raving about how she stands on 2 legs more often nowadays. So cute!


*Can't remember whose hands are over there haha.


*CNY first day when visiting the one and only distant relatives. Haha, big sis looks like she's trying to bite sharilyn's neck. And her lips are so red, lol~


*My beloved salmon sashimi~~


*The rather gross sight we saw... Sakae sushi's waiters put the wet tissue inside their back pockets one. You still dare to use? o.O Haha someone trying to molest the waiter. I think it was Liling.


*Cha Kway Teow~ $2 a plate! Very nice somemore haha. This brings me back to the time when I used to fear cha kway teow after once.... When I was maybe 8 or 10 and I wanted to eat it, but my dad said I wouldn't be able to finish it. I was relentless and swore that I could finish one plate by myself. And then.... It was a huuuuge plate (maybe it looked huge back when I was a child?) and I only managed to finish 1/4 of the plate before I felt sick. It's a wonder how I got to be that size when I ate so little last time. =.=


*This is where haha~


*Dinner with CK and YR the first time after 5 years... Haha.. They gave me a treat as my very belated bday present since they didn't come for my bday party. =P Thank you! ^^

I must really love Japanese food alot since I seem to eat it almost every week. This week alone we (aka Liling, Grace and Me) ate twice at Sakae sushi for lunch haha!


*Met Kathy for lunch on a Sunday a few weeks back to go watch L, and we had lunch at cineleisure's Hong Kong Cafe. This is surprisingly nice! But they hooor.... Specifically tell them don't want spring onion, they still put. Gaah!


*Saw this parade thingy before we left orchard. They so poor thing, it was drizzling lor..


*At first we thought it was some big shot coming through cause the roads were cleared and people were pointing and waiting. Haha.. Turns out to be this. I think it's the every 2nd sunday's "show"?


*Mummy cooked this for dinner one day a few weeks back (again haha) and I was happily surprised to declare that I liked all the dishes! ^^ Erm... Except for the brocolli lar.. But I like the scallops and prawns cooked together with it haha. Ahhh I miss my bittergourd in egg... So yummy~~


*Beef Bolognaise from Rocky Masters. I don't know where they hid the beef. =.=


*Muahaha! Sakae Sushi again. We always seem to order the same thing when we go there. So boring but so nice to eat. Lalalala~


*Liling and Grace. I think they can pass as sisters wor. Haha~ Grace seldom pose properly one lor haha, see this pic so nice. =P


*Went for dinner with Jeffry and Liling after work.. Haha the poor guy always tio bullied by us. He actually brought us all the way to IMM, Jurong East when Liling stays at Bedok and our office is at Queensway. After that he still fetched us both back. Hehehe~ This is the crayfish ramen. Nice! But the crayfish so small piece (actually I expected it lar haha) and the sauce was chilli crab's type. Kinda tomato-ish. But the soup is still nice~


*Went for dinner with Sharilyn and our parents one evening at Bt Timah. Mum was craving for curry fish head. How come her hair look so "pong"?


*Hot-plate toufu to go with the curry fish head. Haha, like we this family of 4 so poor thing like that. We nearly didn't order the toufu but thought it would be weird.


*Erm.. This is really fish head curry... But apparently you can only see the vegs now haha. Mum was complaining they gave so much veg and so little fish. And they added too much milk too. It was sorta sweet instead of spicy. =.=


*One of the rare occassions that da jie was home and using my com haha. I realised I haven't taken a photo with her for a long time. See, you always see Sharilyn only right? =P Do we look alike?

We went for dinner after that.. And it was partially my fault that we ended up at that lousy restaurant 'cause I gathered the people but did not think of where to go for dinner. Because there were six of us, including Kenneth, we had to go somewhere near and headed to Ten Mile Junction.


*They say this is the only one that was nice. But I didn't like it haha, because I don't like pork ribs.


*Erm, not spicy at all, fail.


*Deer meat. Failed horribly. Dad says it's cause it's "real deer meat" and he wasn't used to it. Erm, I'm not too sure how real it is though. Tasted ok to me haha.


*You tiao... Presentation cmi... Taste so-so..


*Too spicy haha.


*Had a very strong fishy smell. Not fresh. Didn't hold the cereal taste.

The total bill came to $100, 6 pax.

*Note to self: Never go there again. Lousy food, expensive, totally not worth it.

Yeay I'm done!

-

Labels: , ,


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


 

Natalie

Age: 21

Likes: Red, Dogs, Hamsters, Humour, The Ocean, The Night, Sunsets, Cloudy days, Big long hugs, Cuddles in bed, Strawberries, Mint ice cream, Reading, Literature, Movies, Singing, Cute things, Sensitivity, Kindness.

Dislikes: Lizards, Earthworms, Daytime, Vegetables, Running, Liars, Vulgarities, Procrastinators, Sad movies, Robots, Dictators, Being called Fat, Being Fat, Humidity, Tactlessness, Violence.

Advertisements



Wish List

- Canon 970i
- LG FB162 DVD Micro Audio
- DBSK's Concert Ticket
- Shinhwa - 9th Album
- Big Bang - Remember Hehehe

Tagboard






Jukebox

Fiesty November

Others



Credits

"Crimson Mosiac" Version 1.01 is designed by Princess Sabrina.


The ingredients used to put it all together includes, PHP, CSS, XHTML, Adobe & Macromedia, Creativity, and not forgetting, Inspiration.

* Best viewed at 1024 x 768.
Powered by Blogger
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]