Unlike you, unlike everyone.

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

My Final Note To You

I'm beginnning to realise that love does not exist.

If not, perhaps it's that it did not exist to begin with in this 'relationship'.

They say that when love is gone, all that's left is hatred.

I supposed that after remembering the past, I do hate you.

But that hate is of a tired kind. Like it's been there so long, I no longer even care to boil in it and gripe about it.

It's a very strange feeling.

I wanted to be friends with you at the very least, because I missed how we used to poke fun at each other and laugh, something we never did when we were 'together'.

I guess what I really miss was the innocence in our friendship.

Maybe I imagined it, because to you, nothing is ever just an innocent action. But let's just keep it that way; the thought that some things used to be as simple as that.

-

Considering how easy it was for me to feel despair, denial, anger, and finally resignation, all in the span of barely a day, I don't think any of this really meant anything to me.

Perhaps I was just being stubborn, trying to create a fairytale out of nothing.

I've been known to do that, sometimes.

I guess it's time to grow up.

-

I do not know if we'll ever be friends again, but having been spurned by you last night when I was trying to mend our broken friendship just the slightest, I think I have given up on ever being on friendly terms with you.

We're bound to see each other again either ways, should I continue to see the guys. But I think, I won't even say hi. Not because I feel bitter, well maybe a little, but because I see no point in bothering.

We've wasted too much time.

It's time to move on.

End.

-

Labels: , ,


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


 

Natalie

Age: 21

Likes: Red, Dogs, Hamsters, Humour, The Ocean, The Night, Sunsets, Cloudy days, Big long hugs, Cuddles in bed, Strawberries, Mint ice cream, Reading, Literature, Movies, Singing, Cute things, Sensitivity, Kindness.

Dislikes: Lizards, Earthworms, Daytime, Vegetables, Running, Liars, Vulgarities, Procrastinators, Sad movies, Robots, Dictators, Being called Fat, Being Fat, Humidity, Tactlessness, Violence.

Advertisements



Wish List

- Canon 970i
- LG FB162 DVD Micro Audio
- DBSK's Concert Ticket
- Shinhwa - 9th Album
- Big Bang - Remember Hehehe

Tagboard






Jukebox

Fiesty November

Others



Credits

"Crimson Mosiac" Version 1.01 is designed by Princess Sabrina.


The ingredients used to put it all together includes, PHP, CSS, XHTML, Adobe & Macromedia, Creativity, and not forgetting, Inspiration.

* Best viewed at 1024 x 768.
Powered by Blogger
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]