Maybe
My office building is trembling. Kinda feels like something might just happen. If so, hmm... This may well be my last post.
No. I am just being over-dramatic.
It's the aftermath of the sumatra earthquake and I kind of wonder, what exactly is the reason for all the natural disasters happening lately? Are the heavens above really planning a wipe out?
If so, why don't they just do it already instead of choosing to trim the grass first. =.=
-----
- Day 16 - I threw a pebble and a rock came back.
No. I am just being over-dramatic.
It's the aftermath of the sumatra earthquake and I kind of wonder, what exactly is the reason for all the natural disasters happening lately? Are the heavens above really planning a wipe out?
If so, why don't they just do it already instead of choosing to trim the grass first. =.=
-----
- Day 16 - I threw a pebble and a rock came back.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home