Unlike you, unlike everyone.

Monday, October 29, 2007

Gloomy

They say that chocolate helps to elevate bad moods.

But what if the reason you are in a bad mood is because you had chocolate yesterday (a bloody rare event to begin with) and now have a sore throat because of it and can no longer eat anymore chocolate because your throat will only get worst?

Therefore, suffice to say, I am in a very bad mood now.

I always enter the office feeling just the slightest bit hopeful, that today might be a good day, that I can work peacefully, happily, and leave happily too.

But it is never the case it seems.

I hate how the people in my office takes things from my table and mess up my things so easily.

How would you like it if I went to your table, took your stuff to use and then throw it all over the place instead of putting them back where they belong?

Everytime when I get back after the weekend, my stuff is always strewn all over the place even though I put them in order before leaving for the weekend!!! RAWRRR!!!

And best is when, because the stupid engineer was slow in doing work, he/she will last minute throw something at me and demand me to do it asap.

Hello, there might only be one item from you, but if out of the 30 of you, at least 5 other people want me to do something for them 'urgently' and before lunch, how many pair of hands do you think I have?!

And why ask me only? I'm not the only admin here for goodness sake.

I can't wait to leave this place.

-

Yesterday, someone else made me feel very, very disappointed.

He told me that the reason he wasn't coming to my party was because he was lazy to.

Wtf?!

So this is what our friendship is like, after almost 7 years, when I treated you as one of my best friends, when I don't deem many (if not any) people as best friends to begin with.

How could you?

I don't think I ever want to see or speak to him anymore.

The biggest disappointment ever.

Of all the things you have done to me, this is the worst yet. But hopefully, it will also be the last.

-

Eugene was saying that my entries are all really dark, and I don't ever have happy posts, but it can't really be helped because that's just how my life is.

I don't even want to think about what I may have done in my previous life to deserve this, but that's just a form of blaming 'others'.

And yes, I believe in the reincarnation process as well as the afterlife.

Hard to believe?

I remember someone once told me that he did not believe in gods, ghosts, and spirits. Not even if they were right in from of his face.

Which got me very confused, because, how then should you explain 'the presence', if it were 'nothing' or 'not there' as he put it?

Ah... Nevermind, I digress.

True enough that my entries are always sad, gloomy, and/or angry. But I realised that I write better when I am down, and that I can describe my feelings better.

Weird? Ask around, most writers are like that. The better ones I know all write about sad stuff.

Maybe that's why Poets are always depicted as sad and depressed people.

Or maybe I just don't like reading about happy stuff. Lol.

-

Is it only Monday Blues?

-

Labels: , ,


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


 

Natalie

Age: 21

Likes: Red, Dogs, Hamsters, Humour, The Ocean, The Night, Sunsets, Cloudy days, Big long hugs, Cuddles in bed, Strawberries, Mint ice cream, Reading, Literature, Movies, Singing, Cute things, Sensitivity, Kindness.

Dislikes: Lizards, Earthworms, Daytime, Vegetables, Running, Liars, Vulgarities, Procrastinators, Sad movies, Robots, Dictators, Being called Fat, Being Fat, Humidity, Tactlessness, Violence.

Advertisements



Wish List

- Canon 970i
- LG FB162 DVD Micro Audio
- DBSK's Concert Ticket
- Shinhwa - 9th Album
- Big Bang - Remember Hehehe

Tagboard






Jukebox

Fiesty November

Others



Credits

"Crimson Mosiac" Version 1.01 is designed by Princess Sabrina.


The ingredients used to put it all together includes, PHP, CSS, XHTML, Adobe & Macromedia, Creativity, and not forgetting, Inspiration.

* Best viewed at 1024 x 768.
Powered by Blogger
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]