Vaccination
I just took my second chicken pox vaccination jab yesterday...
Arm pain... Sobz..
I know I know, how old already still no pox, very funny right? Wanna laugh then laugh lor, lol...
Oh well, now hopefully won't have le, if after $151 of scary jabs still no use, I will strangle that doctor.
And I know nowadays it's only one jab, don't know why my one needs two, old stock ar? =.=
But while I was there I tried to ask the doctor if it was alright for me to go for a full body checkup because, as some of you know, I have had pains all over, on and off, for a few years already. But he actually told me, "It's probably nothing serious, if it were anything, it would have developed into something by now."
Huh?!
When I relayed this to my dad he asked me, "Then wanna wait till something happen then say it is something ar? A little too late?"
Indeed!
We wondered if my family doctor was too rich or just plain weird because everytime we asked him about symptoms, he's always telling us it's nothing.
Like dad says, "Got money don't wanna earn?"
Bah...
-
Apologies for the weird blog layout that prevents the second post from being seen, highlight please?
-
Arm pain... Sobz..
I know I know, how old already still no pox, very funny right? Wanna laugh then laugh lor, lol...
Oh well, now hopefully won't have le, if after $151 of scary jabs still no use, I will strangle that doctor.
And I know nowadays it's only one jab, don't know why my one needs two, old stock ar? =.=
But while I was there I tried to ask the doctor if it was alright for me to go for a full body checkup because, as some of you know, I have had pains all over, on and off, for a few years already. But he actually told me, "It's probably nothing serious, if it were anything, it would have developed into something by now."
Huh?!
When I relayed this to my dad he asked me, "Then wanna wait till something happen then say it is something ar? A little too late?"
Indeed!
We wondered if my family doctor was too rich or just plain weird because everytime we asked him about symptoms, he's always telling us it's nothing.
Like dad says, "Got money don't wanna earn?"
Bah...
-
Apologies for the weird blog layout that prevents the second post from being seen, highlight please?
-


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home