Quizzes
Haha was at Darren's blog and tried a few of the quizzes he'd put up.

Am-I-Dumb.com - Dumb?

Free-IQTest.net - Free IQ Test
Lolz I think this has nothing to do with how good the brain is but how much you read and know about the world. Like, how in the world would I know how far is this country from this country unless I studied geo before? (or have a map on hand)
And by the way, I don't know, so I probably got that wrong, lol.
-
I think my memory is really getting from bad to worst. Was at the busstop this morning when I looked up into the sky and saw dark clouds. Then I thought to myself, "Luckily I brought an umbrella."
But only till I reached office and opened my bag before I realised, eh! I already took out the umbrella yesterday!
=.=
Now, I shall rephrase, "Luckily it didn't rain."
At least not yet.
Chooy!!
-

Am-I-Dumb.com - Dumb?

Free-IQTest.net - Free IQ Test
Lolz I think this has nothing to do with how good the brain is but how much you read and know about the world. Like, how in the world would I know how far is this country from this country unless I studied geo before? (or have a map on hand)
And by the way, I don't know, so I probably got that wrong, lol.
-
I think my memory is really getting from bad to worst. Was at the busstop this morning when I looked up into the sky and saw dark clouds. Then I thought to myself, "Luckily I brought an umbrella."
But only till I reached office and opened my bag before I realised, eh! I already took out the umbrella yesterday!
=.=
Now, I shall rephrase, "Luckily it didn't rain."
At least not yet.
Chooy!!
-


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home