Botak Jones @ Clementi
Alright... Am more then a little annoyed with my current blogskin. About time to change one. Now I just need to find a nice new skin... *Snickers*
I sound pyscho, and that sounded like a line from invasion of the body snatchers or something.
Anyway tonight I hope to find a nice blogskin by tonight and I'll do the 'hand over' over the weekends. No time, no time...
I haven't consolidated my notes for tomorrow!!!
*Runs about screaming like a chicken without a head.*
Anyway, I think it's about time I be more of a narcissist and put up pics of myself and such already.
(I only have that 1 profile pic from new year since this blog started! *Gasp!*)
And on the subject of randomness, which I seem to be doing at this moment, somebody 'suan-ed' my blog address as something from a nursery rhyme or along that line.
Well.... What can I say...
Erm, I wasn't thinking?
No, seriously. I really wasn't. Lol.
But it's alittle too late already, unless I want everyone to relink me.
Hmm..
I'll think about it when I have more time.
-
I finally went to Botak Jones at Clementi for dinner yesterday! Hmm.. Been hearing about it for months and have only managed to visit it now. Does that make me a slow poke?
Anyway, I went there with Ian, had the typical fish and chips because I was too full to try their steaks. (Kakaka... Shall try another time..) Ian had some sausage set thing which was more or less buried under the fries.
And like everyone has said so far, the portions are huge, but since stupid me didn't know exactly how huge, I ordered the large fish and chips instead of regular. Ian had to finish about half of it for me lol.
The staff there is really friendly too, and they take the time to ask us how our meal was, like a typical if not higher class restaurant! Lol~
Anyway, (why do I always seem to say this?) I realise only now that I forgot to take pics of ourselves and the place (not that we're that nice to see haha..) but here are the pics of what we ate.
My Fish & Chips~
Ian's Sausage Something.. Don't ask me why his one looks so much nicer. Bleah, my photo taking skills suck.
I said I'd start posting some narcissist pics right? Erm... This is a start too... Right?
*Silence from all around...*
Oh well, until the next time. =D
-
Need more time!!!
I sound pyscho, and that sounded like a line from invasion of the body snatchers or something.
Anyway tonight I hope to find a nice blogskin by tonight and I'll do the 'hand over' over the weekends. No time, no time...
I haven't consolidated my notes for tomorrow!!!
*Runs about screaming like a chicken without a head.*
Anyway, I think it's about time I be more of a narcissist and put up pics of myself and such already.
(I only have that 1 profile pic from new year since this blog started! *Gasp!*)
And on the subject of randomness, which I seem to be doing at this moment, somebody 'suan-ed' my blog address as something from a nursery rhyme or along that line.
Well.... What can I say...
Erm, I wasn't thinking?
No, seriously. I really wasn't. Lol.
But it's alittle too late already, unless I want everyone to relink me.
Hmm..
I'll think about it when I have more time.
-
I finally went to Botak Jones at Clementi for dinner yesterday! Hmm.. Been hearing about it for months and have only managed to visit it now. Does that make me a slow poke?
Anyway, I went there with Ian, had the typical fish and chips because I was too full to try their steaks. (Kakaka... Shall try another time..) Ian had some sausage set thing which was more or less buried under the fries.
And like everyone has said so far, the portions are huge, but since stupid me didn't know exactly how huge, I ordered the large fish and chips instead of regular. Ian had to finish about half of it for me lol.
The staff there is really friendly too, and they take the time to ask us how our meal was, like a typical if not higher class restaurant! Lol~
Anyway, (why do I always seem to say this?) I realise only now that I forgot to take pics of ourselves and the place (not that we're that nice to see haha..) but here are the pics of what we ate.
My Fish & Chips~
Ian's Sausage Something.. Don't ask me why his one looks so much nicer. Bleah, my photo taking skills suck.I said I'd start posting some narcissist pics right? Erm... This is a start too... Right?
*Silence from all around...*
Oh well, until the next time. =D
-
Need more time!!!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home