What
It's friday!!!~
But darn it, I have no idea what to do.
Regarding A and B, I came to a conclusion yesterday night and settled on... C! Lol...
I know I am mean... But I had no choice!
A tells lame, cold jokes about his job while B tells 'horror' stories about, well, his job as well.
Both don't go well with me so I took the safe way out, lol.
Shhh... Am not telling you what.
-
Why this?
But darn it, I have no idea what to do.
Regarding A and B, I came to a conclusion yesterday night and settled on... C! Lol...
I know I am mean... But I had no choice!
A tells lame, cold jokes about his job while B tells 'horror' stories about, well, his job as well.
Both don't go well with me so I took the safe way out, lol.
Shhh... Am not telling you what.
-
Why this?


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home