A or B
Why do people go on dates?
How do people decide whether or not to go?
How do they endure terrible dates and still go out the next day to try dating again?
Is it the thought that some day, you might just meet that someone whom you can hit it off very well with and live happily ever after?
If so, why can't I do that?
Do I set my standards too high?
A friend once told me that I can't expect the first date to go smoothly because we both don't know anything about each other.
Yes, indeed. But it still does not cancel out the fact that it takes serious guts to appear for a date with someone you don't know, friends excluded.
And isn't there that saying that first impression counts?
Or should we bring up 'looks can be deceiving' for debate as well?
But in the end, there is probably just one word left to describe me.
Coward.
I am.
And I can admit it a hundredth, thousandth time, but it still won't change the fact that I am stuck in this dilemma.
A, or B, or neither?
If they hide, they hide really well.
If they appear, they appear at the same time.
Somebody help me please.
-
How do people decide whether or not to go?
How do they endure terrible dates and still go out the next day to try dating again?
Is it the thought that some day, you might just meet that someone whom you can hit it off very well with and live happily ever after?
If so, why can't I do that?
Do I set my standards too high?
A friend once told me that I can't expect the first date to go smoothly because we both don't know anything about each other.
Yes, indeed. But it still does not cancel out the fact that it takes serious guts to appear for a date with someone you don't know, friends excluded.
And isn't there that saying that first impression counts?
Or should we bring up 'looks can be deceiving' for debate as well?
But in the end, there is probably just one word left to describe me.
Coward.
I am.
And I can admit it a hundredth, thousandth time, but it still won't change the fact that I am stuck in this dilemma.
A, or B, or neither?
If they hide, they hide really well.
If they appear, they appear at the same time.
Somebody help me please.
-
Labels: Dilemma


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home