The Brave One
Wow.. I'm suddenly very prompt when it comes to updates. Lol.
Maybe that means that I really have too much time on my hands?
Anyway, I just got back home and it's 430am! Arghz... Staying out till this kind of timing always messes up my sleep time. Not that I have a fixed one to begin with of course, but still, I would have loved a good night's sleep. Have to wake at 11am 'tomorrow' to go visit a malay collegue's home for hari raya.
But I guess I already expected it so I can't complain.
Left office at 7.50pm just now, after many smses and calls to liase with everyone. Damn it, I hate being the middle man. =.= But I'm sure you already know that, lol. Anyway after many calls, wj, sw, yh and I finally decided to meet in orchard first for dinner while waiting for sy and sk. But in the end I reached orchard at 830pm and yh appeared at 845 but that was it. Sw arrived at 10 plus and waited for sy to come pick us up together before going to suntec to meet up with wj and sk.
And we did this, said that, went there. Blah blah..
CUUUT!!!
Arghz, seriously this kind of narration doesn't work for me so i shall cut the story short.
We watched The Brave One and went for supper after that at a nearby coffeeshop.
Regarding the movie, it was strange, a little twisted, yet the ending was acceptable. I don't know, good movie or not, watch it yourself to find out. I'm no help right? Haha!~
I saw two person at the coffeeshop whom I've not seen for a looong time but didn't bother to talk to them cause one of them is an enemy lol.
And like my sis asked, are they still short? YES! MUAHAHAHA!!!~
But apparently sg is really a small country, and of course BB is even smaller because out of 6 of us, 5 of us met at least one familiar face at the coffeeshop alone. LOL...
-
Anyway, from my previous entry, you now know what is choice C.
Okay, not really. There's more than what meets the eye. But that doesn't matter. Some things are probably best left unsaid, lol.
From the way things are going though, there's a show to be seen soon. I just can't figure out whether I want to be there when it happens.
-
Showdown?
Maybe that means that I really have too much time on my hands?
Anyway, I just got back home and it's 430am! Arghz... Staying out till this kind of timing always messes up my sleep time. Not that I have a fixed one to begin with of course, but still, I would have loved a good night's sleep. Have to wake at 11am 'tomorrow' to go visit a malay collegue's home for hari raya.
But I guess I already expected it so I can't complain.
Left office at 7.50pm just now, after many smses and calls to liase with everyone. Damn it, I hate being the middle man. =.= But I'm sure you already know that, lol. Anyway after many calls, wj, sw, yh and I finally decided to meet in orchard first for dinner while waiting for sy and sk. But in the end I reached orchard at 830pm and yh appeared at 845 but that was it. Sw arrived at 10 plus and waited for sy to come pick us up together before going to suntec to meet up with wj and sk.
And we did this, said that, went there. Blah blah..
CUUUT!!!
Arghz, seriously this kind of narration doesn't work for me so i shall cut the story short.
We watched The Brave One and went for supper after that at a nearby coffeeshop.
Regarding the movie, it was strange, a little twisted, yet the ending was acceptable. I don't know, good movie or not, watch it yourself to find out. I'm no help right? Haha!~
I saw two person at the coffeeshop whom I've not seen for a looong time but didn't bother to talk to them cause one of them is an enemy lol.
And like my sis asked, are they still short? YES! MUAHAHAHA!!!~
But apparently sg is really a small country, and of course BB is even smaller because out of 6 of us, 5 of us met at least one familiar face at the coffeeshop alone. LOL...
-
Anyway, from my previous entry, you now know what is choice C.
Okay, not really. There's more than what meets the eye. But that doesn't matter. Some things are probably best left unsaid, lol.
From the way things are going though, there's a show to be seen soon. I just can't figure out whether I want to be there when it happens.
-
Showdown?
Labels: Everyday


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home