Some are pigs and some are worms
- The below is a full blown rant which you can choose to ignore if you don't like swearing. -
Gaaaaar!!!!
Came into office still in a good mood and some sissy-gay-lazy-arse-idiot-piece-of-shit just had to show his sickening face and ruin my day.
That gay person keeps claiming it's sooooooooo urgent yet can't print 3 pieces of paper by himself?! Wtf?!
Yet he has all the time and energy to call and email me to pester for the drawings?!
When I told him I'm busy at the moment he tells me, "But my boss told me to ask you print."
Bullshit! You forwarded the message to me for goodness sake, I can well say I am NOT A CLERK and hence will not do whatever you and your similarly gay boss tells me to do! I don't even work for you for goodness sake!
When I asked him if it was that urgent why didn't he just print it himself, he had the cheek to retort, "Then you want him to print by himself?"
No you wuss! I meant you! You too free, eat full nothing to do idiot! Don't use your boss as a mountain, I don't give a shit about both you and your equally cannot make it boss!
And the best part, he could ask another person to print another 2 drawings for him but he die die had to let me do his 3 miserable drawings when she could have just helped to print it out. Wtf?
You know very well I don't like you because you are so gay (I make sure to show that to your face very blatantly) and yet still want to bug me with your stupid face?!
The same goes for his boss! Like boss like minion! One is a chauvinistic asshole who thinks he's much better then everyone else, the other is a sissy who cannot even do simple things by himself!
RAWRRRRR!!!!
*Disclaimer; in this post, gay refers to how much of a sissy this guy is and is in no way a comment about anybody's sexuality preferences.
-
[Edit]
Wtf! The sissy wuss just forwarded the email to the aunty!
Seriously, you have dropped to the lowest of low for the term spineless. You're a guy right?! Behave like one! Unless you were never one to begin with. Asshole.
To use an aunty as your support is seriously too laughable. Is your brain made of straws? Why don't you just send it to my boss instead? And whine about how Natalie is not helping you to print your 3 miserable drawings?
Goodness, I feel like there's a ball of fire in my stomach and I really wanna beat him up. GAaaaah!!! *Gulps down lots of ice water*
-
Gaaaaar!!!!
Came into office still in a good mood and some sissy-gay-lazy-arse-idiot-piece-of-shit just had to show his sickening face and ruin my day.
That gay person keeps claiming it's sooooooooo urgent yet can't print 3 pieces of paper by himself?! Wtf?!
Yet he has all the time and energy to call and email me to pester for the drawings?!
When I told him I'm busy at the moment he tells me, "But my boss told me to ask you print."
Bullshit! You forwarded the message to me for goodness sake, I can well say I am NOT A CLERK and hence will not do whatever you and your similarly gay boss tells me to do! I don't even work for you for goodness sake!
When I asked him if it was that urgent why didn't he just print it himself, he had the cheek to retort, "Then you want him to print by himself?"
No you wuss! I meant you! You too free, eat full nothing to do idiot! Don't use your boss as a mountain, I don't give a shit about both you and your equally cannot make it boss!
And the best part, he could ask another person to print another 2 drawings for him but he die die had to let me do his 3 miserable drawings when she could have just helped to print it out. Wtf?
You know very well I don't like you because you are so gay (I make sure to show that to your face very blatantly) and yet still want to bug me with your stupid face?!
The same goes for his boss! Like boss like minion! One is a chauvinistic asshole who thinks he's much better then everyone else, the other is a sissy who cannot even do simple things by himself!
RAWRRRRR!!!!
*Disclaimer; in this post, gay refers to how much of a sissy this guy is and is in no way a comment about anybody's sexuality preferences.
-
[Edit]
Wtf! The sissy wuss just forwarded the email to the aunty!
Seriously, you have dropped to the lowest of low for the term spineless. You're a guy right?! Behave like one! Unless you were never one to begin with. Asshole.
To use an aunty as your support is seriously too laughable. Is your brain made of straws? Why don't you just send it to my boss instead? And whine about how Natalie is not helping you to print your 3 miserable drawings?
Goodness, I feel like there's a ball of fire in my stomach and I really wanna beat him up. GAaaaah!!! *Gulps down lots of ice water*
-
Labels: Rants


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home