To Worry & Get Fat
Just to clear my mind a little, I decided to post.
I have been worried for days but I don't even know if it's anything I should be worried about to begin with.
Perhaps that's just the way it is?
Perhaps I'm just thinking too much into things?
Perhaps, perhaps...
It's distracting, and I hate the raw gnawing in my stomach as I keep trying to find new perspectives on the problem at hand.
At times I think to myself, 'if only I were less considerate', 'if only I cared less'. Not like the situation hurts me, so why should I be bothered?
But you see, regardless of the fact that nobody knows nor cares to know that about me, it always bothers me whenever I see certain patterns immerging. I could care less, but no, that just proves to be impossible.
I. Care. Too. Freaking. Much.
Think less and you worry less. Care less and you hurt less.
I'm pretty sure that you don't understand a single word I am saying, but typing calms me down. At least for abit.
Well, and while I'm on the subject of random rantings, I might as well say this.
It's all a conspiracy I tell you!!!
I'm certain!
The world wants me to get fatter and remain fat!
Why else would people always offer me food when I'm not hungry?! (It's rude to decline.)
Why else would they do it right after lunch when I'm not planning to eat?! (Yes, yes, it is many a girl's lifelong battle with diets.)
That is why I am absolutely certain that the world out there is conspiring to make me even fatter than I am now!
Shame on you!! Can't you leave a poor girl alone?!
Raaaawr!!!
-
Alright, I may have lost even the last of all that was left of my sane readers. Hello my fellow insane blogmates, isn't the sky a beautiful shade of green today? ^^
-
I have been worried for days but I don't even know if it's anything I should be worried about to begin with.
Perhaps that's just the way it is?
Perhaps I'm just thinking too much into things?
Perhaps, perhaps...
It's distracting, and I hate the raw gnawing in my stomach as I keep trying to find new perspectives on the problem at hand.
At times I think to myself, 'if only I were less considerate', 'if only I cared less'. Not like the situation hurts me, so why should I be bothered?
But you see, regardless of the fact that nobody knows nor cares to know that about me, it always bothers me whenever I see certain patterns immerging. I could care less, but no, that just proves to be impossible.
I. Care. Too. Freaking. Much.
Think less and you worry less. Care less and you hurt less.
I'm pretty sure that you don't understand a single word I am saying, but typing calms me down. At least for abit.
Well, and while I'm on the subject of random rantings, I might as well say this.
It's all a conspiracy I tell you!!!
I'm certain!
The world wants me to get fatter and remain fat!
Why else would people always offer me food when I'm not hungry?! (It's rude to decline.)
Why else would they do it right after lunch when I'm not planning to eat?! (Yes, yes, it is many a girl's lifelong battle with diets.)
That is why I am absolutely certain that the world out there is conspiring to make me even fatter than I am now!
Shame on you!! Can't you leave a poor girl alone?!
Raaaawr!!!
-
Alright, I may have lost even the last of all that was left of my sane readers. Hello my fellow insane blogmates, isn't the sky a beautiful shade of green today? ^^
-


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home