That Antagonized One
I just don't know how to do it.
It seems like I have barely made myself calm down after listening to your nonsense and then you say something altogether retarded again.
Is it just because I have that slightest dislike against your behavior? Or just that really it's your words that are bothering me? Or perhaps I am just PMS-ing and everybody just pisses me off?
Why is it people these days no longer look at details?
You tell them 3 interconnected things, and they only hear one. Then they ask you if you've thought about the items 2 and 3 as if you haven't just mentioned them.
I keep coming across people who miss out on the details and feel annoyed because I see that the answer is right in front of their faces yet they still choose to ask such dumb questions. They seem so ignorant you cannot tell if they are just pretending or if they are really that clueless.
Then there are those who are too lazy to be bothered and just try to get someone else to do the work for them.
"I don't know how this works, can you do it for me?" Says she, when interestingly enough, the instructions, clearly labeled 1 to 3 are right smack at the top of the page and is something that even a primary schooler could understand.
"Haiya, very troublesome lar, I don't want to learn, don't teach me." Then they admit, in a different matter altogether, that in truth, that's just the way they are; that they cannot be bothered to learn something.
How about people who are so dense, they think that it is okay to invite their very distant friends to a family wedding without even asking the bride and groom?
Is it wrong to see something wrong in such behavior? To me, it's all in the mentality. Or perhaps the lack of it, that is.
-
Something just has me all wound up and I don't know what it is.
-
I have realised that speed gets to me. Something must be wrong if every time the driver goes beyond 100km/h I have to struggle to keep my eyes open instead of squeezing them tightly shut as I pretend that I am somewhere else.
They told me that I was once in an accident; and no I did not lose my memory in that accident, but somethings just got lost somewhere between then and now.
I saw the photos and heard the story, but have no idea what happened then. The thing is, my fear of speed must have something to do with that accident since I used to ride pillion when some idiot was going 160km/h and I had no problem with that.
When I stop and think about it, I feel like a very traumatized person who's so twisted in so many ways.
Ah yes, you are nodding right along aren't you?
And you only know one of the sides in the story. Goodness knows how many angles this story has.
Why don't you tell me?
-
I need some chocolates but the conditions just don't allow them.
-
It seems like I have barely made myself calm down after listening to your nonsense and then you say something altogether retarded again.
Is it just because I have that slightest dislike against your behavior? Or just that really it's your words that are bothering me? Or perhaps I am just PMS-ing and everybody just pisses me off?
Why is it people these days no longer look at details?
You tell them 3 interconnected things, and they only hear one. Then they ask you if you've thought about the items 2 and 3 as if you haven't just mentioned them.
I keep coming across people who miss out on the details and feel annoyed because I see that the answer is right in front of their faces yet they still choose to ask such dumb questions. They seem so ignorant you cannot tell if they are just pretending or if they are really that clueless.
Then there are those who are too lazy to be bothered and just try to get someone else to do the work for them.
"I don't know how this works, can you do it for me?" Says she, when interestingly enough, the instructions, clearly labeled 1 to 3 are right smack at the top of the page and is something that even a primary schooler could understand.
"Haiya, very troublesome lar, I don't want to learn, don't teach me." Then they admit, in a different matter altogether, that in truth, that's just the way they are; that they cannot be bothered to learn something.
How about people who are so dense, they think that it is okay to invite their very distant friends to a family wedding without even asking the bride and groom?
Is it wrong to see something wrong in such behavior? To me, it's all in the mentality. Or perhaps the lack of it, that is.
-
Something just has me all wound up and I don't know what it is.
-
I have realised that speed gets to me. Something must be wrong if every time the driver goes beyond 100km/h I have to struggle to keep my eyes open instead of squeezing them tightly shut as I pretend that I am somewhere else.
They told me that I was once in an accident; and no I did not lose my memory in that accident, but somethings just got lost somewhere between then and now.
I saw the photos and heard the story, but have no idea what happened then. The thing is, my fear of speed must have something to do with that accident since I used to ride pillion when some idiot was going 160km/h and I had no problem with that.
When I stop and think about it, I feel like a very traumatized person who's so twisted in so many ways.
Ah yes, you are nodding right along aren't you?
And you only know one of the sides in the story. Goodness knows how many angles this story has.
Why don't you tell me?
-
I need some chocolates but the conditions just don't allow them.
-


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home