Digging my own grave.
They really think I'm dumb...
Sigh...
At times I feel so tempted to just let it all out. But I know they read this, and it will only make things awkward.
So time after time I ask myself, why do you write a blog? Other people may have their own reasons; to update their friends on their life, to discuss topics and ideas, to sell things. But for me, I just want an outlet to, yes, talk nonsense when I am in the mood, and to rant and go crazy if I need to.
However, it is most certainly impossible to do so if the people you want to rant about are reading your blog. That was why I didn't want to let people know my blog address, and why I didn't use to post photos in the past.
Haha, 'fear of getting caught' seems appropriate.
When did people start lying all the time? When did they learn to put on a façade? And I don't mean how old, but when in the history of mankind.
Like they say (no I don't know who's 'they'), mankind is the most adaptable species on earth, and over time we all learnt to hide our true feelings, lie about things, pretend.
People say that they do such things because they do not want a confrontation. And because if a confrontation were to occur, things could get ugly.
So would you rather just hide all your feelings of unhappiness and reprehension and continue to boil in your own aura(I use this term loosely.) while your obvious discontentment shows in the slightest things you do?
Unless the other party was truely dense, he or she would be able to tell in no time that something was wrong. And where would that put everyone? Tension would seep in and cloud the atmosphere. Nobody would be happy.
Of course, the other way to face the situation would be to confront the person, and if talk ensures and both parties are reasonable and make sense, a form of solution would be found. However... If anyone says anything wrongly... That would be the end of any civil relationship and the beginning of an all out war if anything.
Any person in their right mind would obviously avoid confrontations...
Ah. I don't know. I'm obviously just rambling because in the end, there is no right way about it. I hate my retarded mind.
In fact I hate everything.
I wish I wasn't here.
-
Think happy thoughts. Chocolates. Sweets. And bunnies in a field of flowers.
Do you think I am psycho yet? ^^
It seems that Emo-Nat is back. Hmm... Maybe I'm PMSing.
-
Sigh...
At times I feel so tempted to just let it all out. But I know they read this, and it will only make things awkward.
So time after time I ask myself, why do you write a blog? Other people may have their own reasons; to update their friends on their life, to discuss topics and ideas, to sell things. But for me, I just want an outlet to, yes, talk nonsense when I am in the mood, and to rant and go crazy if I need to.
However, it is most certainly impossible to do so if the people you want to rant about are reading your blog. That was why I didn't want to let people know my blog address, and why I didn't use to post photos in the past.
Haha, 'fear of getting caught' seems appropriate.
When did people start lying all the time? When did they learn to put on a façade? And I don't mean how old, but when in the history of mankind.
Like they say (no I don't know who's 'they'), mankind is the most adaptable species on earth, and over time we all learnt to hide our true feelings, lie about things, pretend.
People say that they do such things because they do not want a confrontation. And because if a confrontation were to occur, things could get ugly.
So would you rather just hide all your feelings of unhappiness and reprehension and continue to boil in your own aura(I use this term loosely.) while your obvious discontentment shows in the slightest things you do?
Unless the other party was truely dense, he or she would be able to tell in no time that something was wrong. And where would that put everyone? Tension would seep in and cloud the atmosphere. Nobody would be happy.
Of course, the other way to face the situation would be to confront the person, and if talk ensures and both parties are reasonable and make sense, a form of solution would be found. However... If anyone says anything wrongly... That would be the end of any civil relationship and the beginning of an all out war if anything.
Any person in their right mind would obviously avoid confrontations...
Ah. I don't know. I'm obviously just rambling because in the end, there is no right way about it. I hate my retarded mind.
In fact I hate everything.
I wish I wasn't here.
-
Think happy thoughts. Chocolates. Sweets. And bunnies in a field of flowers.
Do you think I am psycho yet? ^^
It seems that Emo-Nat is back. Hmm... Maybe I'm PMSing.
-


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home