Ad for temp job opening (rofl)
Oookay.. After a brief stint in my office, I found out how irresponsible a friend actually was. Out of the 3 weeks that she actually bothered appearing for, she did not come for an average of 3 days each week, making it a total of 10 days leave in 15 days. And she gave me all kinds of lame excuses when she didn't show up.
She finally just decided to go MIA altogether on the last friday of the 3 weeks and did not even bother to tell me anything or answer her phone and messages. For all I know, she might have died of said food poisoning and I wouldn't know. I know, I'm evil.
I had thought she was a better person than that from what I had known about her. I guess I really didn't know her all that well after all, having met her maybe less than 10 times before that. But it's so disappointing and depressing that I don't even want to think about it. =/
However, with her disappearance and the other two temp staff leaving at the end of this month, my boss has been asking me if I can introduce anyone else as a temp staff. Since I can't think of anyone, I thought I'd post here.
**Sorry only for people I know.**
Are you looking for a temporary job? By 'temporary', it would mean for a short span of 1month to 3months or more, depending on your availability, and from 9 to 6 each day in a 5 days week with one hour unpaid lunch break, at $7/hr.
Location is at Alexandra road, between Queenstown and Harbourfront.
Job scope is mainly sorting and labelling of our past projects, and helping out with miscellaneous paperworks like scanning and/or stamping of drawings if needed. It's pretty much a no-brainer job but I need you to at least know what a computer looks like and how to switch it on, lol.
It's most certainly better then working in a fast food chain and you get to stay inside an aircon room all day too, haha. Oh and the people here are not mean and unfriendly. Just a rare few, and you don't even have to talk to them lol.
Only responsible people who do not disappear every other day, and sane people who do not talk to inanimate objects and shout randomly are welcome, thank you.
Just drop me an sms or tag here if you're interested okay? Best if you can start immediately too. ^^
-
She finally just decided to go MIA altogether on the last friday of the 3 weeks and did not even bother to tell me anything or answer her phone and messages. For all I know, she might have died of said food poisoning and I wouldn't know. I know, I'm evil.
I had thought she was a better person than that from what I had known about her. I guess I really didn't know her all that well after all, having met her maybe less than 10 times before that. But it's so disappointing and depressing that I don't even want to think about it. =/
However, with her disappearance and the other two temp staff leaving at the end of this month, my boss has been asking me if I can introduce anyone else as a temp staff. Since I can't think of anyone, I thought I'd post here.
**Sorry only for people I know.**
Are you looking for a temporary job? By 'temporary', it would mean for a short span of 1month to 3months or more, depending on your availability, and from 9 to 6 each day in a 5 days week with one hour unpaid lunch break, at $7/hr.
Location is at Alexandra road, between Queenstown and Harbourfront.
Job scope is mainly sorting and labelling of our past projects, and helping out with miscellaneous paperworks like scanning and/or stamping of drawings if needed. It's pretty much a no-brainer job but I need you to at least know what a computer looks like and how to switch it on, lol.
It's most certainly better then working in a fast food chain and you get to stay inside an aircon room all day too, haha. Oh and the people here are not mean and unfriendly. Just a rare few, and you don't even have to talk to them lol.
Only responsible people who do not disappear every other day, and sane people who do not talk to inanimate objects and shout randomly are welcome, thank you.
Just drop me an sms or tag here if you're interested okay? Best if you can start immediately too. ^^
-
Labels: News


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home