My Very Own Short Story.
I told my sister this short story just now, so I thought I'd share it with you all.
It has to do with an encounter with a guy I keep seeing on the bus... (I've mentioned him before actually.)
*Cough* And no! It's not a love story. *Shivers*
me:i will forever remember the first time i met him....
me:i was returning home from work... the bus was crowded... he was standing in the long bending bus's bending area, holding the pole in the center..
me:clutching his very big bag to him (that looks like a schoolbag too)
me:it was crowded and we had to move in, and then, i was standing right next to him
me:den the smell struck me!
me:ewwww!
-
me:den he decided to do the next best thing
me:he lifted his hand to his face...
me:and started biting his nails
me:chewing on them more like it
me:he'd bit off some nail, den chew on it hungrily
me:den a couple of times he'd spit it out as though it was not to his liking
[c=4][a=1][FaNtAsY] Love Me Love My Teddy [FaNtAsIzE][/a][/c]:=.=
[c=4][a=1][FaNtAsY] Love Me Love My Teddy [FaNtAsIzE][/a][/c]:disgusting leh
me:all the while i stared in twisted fascination, disgust and awe.. that someone could do such a thing in public and not feel embarassed
-
me:YA LAAAHHH
me:that's why i will forever remember him
me:gaawd
me:tainted memory
me:wanna wash my brain
me:sometimes sway den stuck right beside him
me:must hold my breathe
me:den sometimes he holds his (big and probably smelly) bag in his hand, and the bag accidentally brushes against my leg, den i cringe and cannot wait to go home and wash with dettol
me:wtf sia
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
How'd you like my story? Lol...
The reason why I was telling my sis this was because I met him again today, on the bus to work. It did not occur to me why a girl was changing seats when a guy got up to leave, and I just thought that maybe she did not like getting stuck in the last row with all guys. Truth be told, they all looked decent so I didn't think too much.
Then curiosity got the better of me and I looked around, and realised to my horror that said protagonist was sitting to the front left of me. And his smell soon reached my nostrils. =.=
I had to think of other things, look elsewhere, and try not to breathe, to prevent myself from puking.
It didn't help that my stomach was feeling queasy to begin with.
And hence, as a final note and conclusion to this post....
I hate people with terrible hygienes and BO!!!!
Die you disgusting pig!!!!
RAWR!
-
I'll be nice and say that I'll probably update pics in yesterday's post or something, later this afternoon.
That is, if you were wondering. ^^
-
It has to do with an encounter with a guy I keep seeing on the bus... (I've mentioned him before actually.)
*Cough* And no! It's not a love story. *Shivers*
me:i will forever remember the first time i met him....
me:i was returning home from work... the bus was crowded... he was standing in the long bending bus's bending area, holding the pole in the center..
me:clutching his very big bag to him (that looks like a schoolbag too)
me:it was crowded and we had to move in, and then, i was standing right next to him
me:den the smell struck me!
me:ewwww!
-
me:den he decided to do the next best thing
me:he lifted his hand to his face...
me:and started biting his nails
me:chewing on them more like it
me:he'd bit off some nail, den chew on it hungrily
me:den a couple of times he'd spit it out as though it was not to his liking
[c=4][a=1][FaNtAsY] Love Me Love My Teddy [FaNtAsIzE][/a][/c]:=.=
[c=4][a=1][FaNtAsY] Love Me Love My Teddy [FaNtAsIzE][/a][/c]:disgusting leh
me:all the while i stared in twisted fascination, disgust and awe.. that someone could do such a thing in public and not feel embarassed
-
me:YA LAAAHHH
me:that's why i will forever remember him
me:gaawd
me:tainted memory
me:wanna wash my brain
me:sometimes sway den stuck right beside him
me:must hold my breathe
me:den sometimes he holds his (big and probably smelly) bag in his hand, and the bag accidentally brushes against my leg, den i cringe and cannot wait to go home and wash with dettol
me:wtf sia
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
How'd you like my story? Lol...
The reason why I was telling my sis this was because I met him again today, on the bus to work. It did not occur to me why a girl was changing seats when a guy got up to leave, and I just thought that maybe she did not like getting stuck in the last row with all guys. Truth be told, they all looked decent so I didn't think too much.
Then curiosity got the better of me and I looked around, and realised to my horror that said protagonist was sitting to the front left of me. And his smell soon reached my nostrils. =.=
I had to think of other things, look elsewhere, and try not to breathe, to prevent myself from puking.
It didn't help that my stomach was feeling queasy to begin with.
And hence, as a final note and conclusion to this post....
I hate people with terrible hygienes and BO!!!!
Die you disgusting pig!!!!
RAWR!
-
I'll be nice and say that I'll probably update pics in yesterday's post or something, later this afternoon.
That is, if you were wondering. ^^
-


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home