Chubby Buddies
Boys are like...
-
ROFL~
-
“Most guys are relatively dumb. Except for Dae Sung, Seung Hyun and I.” began Tae Yang. “If they see a stick, they’re going to want the stick. BUT! If you show them a ball then they will go after the ball. Show them the stick again then they’ll go after it etcetera, etcetera.”
Are we talking about boys or dogs?
“Now most guys will settle down if you give them a…treat.” Tae Yang paused and gave me a stern look. “DON’T be giving out all your…treats to various guys.”
“Are we getting a puppy?!” asked Dae Sung excitedly.
“No, no we’re not.” Said Tae Yang.
“Because, I’d REALLY like a puppy. And we can name him ‘Calamari’.”
“No, we’re NOT getting a puppy. And even if we WERE I would not let you name it Calamari. We would name him Winslow.”
“I like the name Calamari.”
“Just… no Dae Sung, no. ANYWAYS,” said Tae Yang turning back to me. “Where was I?”
“I don’t even know when you started.” I replied as I stood up and started gathering the dishes to wash.
“Right, treats. Now, boys will naturally want to follow the girl that gives them more treats so what YOU want to do is… is…” he trailed off. “You know I don’t even remember where I was going with this anymore.”
That makes two of us.
“Anyways, basically what I’m trying to say is don’t stress too much over a guy that follows a treat. Because in the end the treats are going to run out and what they want is someone who is still willing to still keep them forever.”
“I’d really, really, really like a puppy.” Said Dae Sung.
“No, we’re not talking about puppies!” sighed Tae Yang exasperatedly.
“It’s ok oppa! I get what you’re trying to say.” I said quickly before Tae Yang went on his long, metaphoric lecture on puppies, I mean boys again.
- excerpt taken from Chubby Buddies
-
ROFL~
-


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home