Tabetaiiii~~~
Waaah...
Watashi wa sushi wo tabetai desu!!
Only a baichi like me would be stupid enough to turn down a treat just to stay at home.. Sigh.. Nat is emo, and stupid. RAAWWR!!
Depending on my mood I might upload a whole bunch of random photos to make up for my lack of updates. Weee! Are you looking forward to it?
*Reader shakes head*
*Punches reader*
Psssh! Who cares what you think?!
-
Oh look, now I'm talking to myself! Yeay!~
-
Watashi wa sushi wo tabetai desu!!
Only a baichi like me would be stupid enough to turn down a treat just to stay at home.. Sigh.. Nat is emo, and stupid. RAAWWR!!
Depending on my mood I might upload a whole bunch of random photos to make up for my lack of updates. Weee! Are you looking forward to it?
*Reader shakes head*
*Punches reader*
Psssh! Who cares what you think?!
-
Oh look, now I'm talking to myself! Yeay!~
-
Labels: Random


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home