Out with the old.. In with the new!
Pics piiicss!
Shiat man.. I procrastinated too long so now I shall spam this entry with pics! ^^
But before that... Just let me blabber okay? ^^
So from my previous posts you might know that our company relocated to... Two blocks away from the old building. =.=
The new office is alot smaller then our previous one in terms of personal space and what nots considering they're combining 2 levels into one. We also have to walk alot further from the busstop as compared to before since the other building is right in front of the busstop.
And now, instead of being seated far far away from oh-my-goodness-what-an-amazingly-loud-speaker auntie, us girls are now seated in front of, beside and well, within very close hearing distance of her. (I'm stuck in front of her! Kill meee!)
I guess the only good thing I can bring up is that... Everything's new? Or almost? (Excluding stationaries and various knick-knacks.) Bah!
So the thing is that we started official packing on the 3rd itself and had to finish packing by the 4th (friday). There was alot of rushing, alot of strained muscles, and alot of boxes.
Things were rather exciting in those two days as I'll show you below, but it was interesting nontheless. Fun, almost.
-
Had lunch at Zhou's Kitchen, Anchorpoint on 3rd of July (thursday) as a farewell to our colleague ChiChiu. We all took pics with him but I think they're in the company's folder somewhere. We spent almost 2 and a half hours there (mostly waiting for the food) and it being my first time there, I kinda got "trigger happy".
*Warning, start of image heavi-ness!*

*Grace looks sweet and demure here (=P) but LiLing just had to make that funny face haha..

*Sneak shot of our very own Panda, Jeffry. He doesn't like posing for me. =(


*There was a small menu of healthy fruit drinks, and a couple of us ordered something each. What I learnt that day was that... You can like pear, and you can like peppermint, but you might very well not like pearpeppermint as a drink. Tasted like wrigley's chewing gum. >.<
*Sharksfin! It tasted really herbal-ish at first but the taste grew on me after a few mouthfuls. Not bad, quite a big bowl too. =)

*Forgot the name of this, but it was something like '3 layer toufu' or something. Surprisingly delicious. うまい!! =D

*Steamed garlic prawns. Could have done with a little less garlic but I guess that's what gave it it's taste.

*Very yummy steamed fish beside a plate of duck meat and beansprouts. Lolz, that just made me realise that I forgot to take pictures of the Beijing Duck skin thingy which they served as the first dish. I think I was too hungry. They took forever to serve that one dish alone. Tsk tsk.

*Wall-bing or something. A hongkong tim sum pastry (I think). I loved the one my cousins brought us to have in KL (lol) and this one falls alittle short. Not crispy-thin enough. But certainly sweet.
I think I missed out a couple of pics, but oh well.. Not a bad place, it has a nice ambience. But I wonder if it's expensive, lol.
-
So the next day was a friday and also Mister Poh aka Dick (our affectionate nickname for him)'s birthday. LiLing and Jeffry planned a rather eleborate birthday surprise for him...
We first had lunch at Sakuraya, Anchorpoint. It's a true japanese restaurant with the menu almost totally in japanese. That made me realise how much I was slacking off in class to not be able to understand much. =(
It's a pretty place but there were 11 of us and they made us sit separately which meant it was rather quiet since we couldn't all talk to each other. Our table ordered alooot of food and ended up stuffing ourselves just to try and finish the rest, lol. Only two presentable pics here.

*Selftimer is Luuv~

*Messy or what?
After lunch the others at the other table went back first and we decided to walk over to Queensway Shopping Center (?) for some shopping/look see look see. Priscilla also needed to find some new shoes because hers broke.
We wondered into a tiny spectacles shop after abit because LiLing wanted to make one. That reminds me that I've also been procrastinating about making a new pair.

*I liked this one. Not sure if it suits me though.

*Tried another one. Still think I liked the first one more. (OT, my hair looks so strangely brown. o.O)
Anyway the two male owners were kinda shady; a little too pushy and overly curious about where from and how the three of us got our contacts. Prices were high too. Tsk..
We returned to the office and they went about setting up the 'cake'...

*Donuts!! ROFL, I love the message they wrote.

*Liling and Priscilla adding the finishing touches.

*Snickers* Special candles...
We lured the birthday boy into the pantry and the party begun! I took a video too but he'd kill me if I even posted it. Lol~~

*Happy PohPoh. (That's my favourite nickname for him, lol)

*One big puff to settle it!

*No use?!

*I don't believe!!

*Argh!!! *Pant pants*
Lolz he finally gave up when the candles were nearly burnt out and the room was filled with smoke. Luckily the sprinklers didn't go off or we'd be in big trouble.

*Dick receives his huge birthday card!

*Random stupid photo of me looking like I lack blood. I look like I have vamp teeth too. =.=

*The big card with our messages filled with love~ Lol. (That's a $5 voucher there just to tease him.)

*Dick and his birthday beanie bag, card and.. balloons? =.=
So after the fun of the birthday past, we continued packing our stuff. After I was done with mine, I decided to take some photos to keep. It did also strangely amuse me how there were so many boxes all around.

*My boss's office. His room has the second nicest view in our level. First is Terri's, I take photos at his window all the time, lol.

*The last view.. =P

*The corridor right in front of my desk. You can still see my name tag there. And that's Jeffry standing there serenading LiLing and Grace as usual, lol.

*At the next corner of the office. This is not even the true extent of all the boxes because I took it relatively early in the evening and there were about 50 more boxes (maybe more) afterwards.

*At the midsection.

*At the other corner.. Still looking neat before the storm.

*This room used to have lots of boxes and drawings. And now it's so empty it's strange.

*The last corner leading back to my desk.

*Our scan room.

*Pantry, looking very dishevelled.

*And finally, my desk all packed and ready to go. I'm going to miss my long table. u_u

*Last photo of myself before we move! Lol.
I did spend almost 2 years in this place. I guess I'll miss it afterall. Considering the new arrangements at the new building. I really am dreading having to go back there. =(
-
We dropped by the new place on friday before lunch to check for any last minute adjustments and I took the chance to take pics (as usual).
So finally.. The unveiling of the new office.

*Length-wise. From the Hull department to the Machinery department. (So fast someone's already dying there, lol)

*My new desk. (See, compared to my old one it's so much shorter!!! T_T) That's Ahmad standing there.

*My boss's new office. I think it's slightly smaller, but it's still very nice.

*And the view!! This is from his window. And that's the Hort-park or something like that. It's so pretty okay!

*From one corner of the office. That's James, lol.

*To the corridor, width-wise. Kinda short huh? (At least my desk's near the exit/toilet. =.=)

*The big boss's office. It's huge okay. =.= My stupid camera can't capture the whole place, lol.

*Our pantry. There are two but this is the bigger one. It looks just like a cafe, except we don't have waiters and menus. And (most) people no longer dare to 'eat snake' because everyone else can see. Lol..

*The inside. Pretty right? But totally not realistic because we have so many freaking engineers and only 4 miserable chairs. =.=

*Taken from the other end of the room. Man that corridor's long...

*This is the engineer's desk, so much longer then ours. =(

*Liling at her desk.

*Grace at her desk and that's Liling's hands reaching for pringles. Lol..

*See when I smile I look like a ball.. =X LiLing does seem attached to the pringles though. =P
-
So we started work on the 7th of July (monday) and when I came in, everyone was moving about and boxes were being torn and thrown out. Unpacking sucks.
After finally figuring out where to put my stuff and stuffing alot of them somewhere till I needed them, I was finally unpacked!

*Still using my old bg haha.

*Still neat for now.. I do like the white board though. Even if it isn't really useful haha..

*My first pic of myself in my new seat. Lol.. I kinda look exactly like back at the other office.
I've decided not to smile anymore. I look like crap when I do. =.=
Note to self: Scary is better than ugly.

*PohPoh came over to my desk soon after and tried to stamp something.. And we had a new date! the 80th of July! Wooohooo~ It would be a very long month, lol.

*Then somebody decided he/she was really strong and bent my drawer key in. @()&!0$ It was fine before lunch because I still turned the key before leaving. Then after lunch it became like this. =.=

*I guess I have to be thankful at least the key didn't break inside the lock. =/
-
Monday was all blue but I broke the code cause I didn't have dark blue. =X

*I wonder what Grace is looking at... Standing beside them I always look alot fatter, lol. (Okay I admit, I am, I am..)

*I like this~
.jpg)
*Tuesday was all Black though, and at least I managed to follow that. I think this pic is nice haha..

*I have no idea who took this... Priscilla? We look like we're in a serious discussion haha!

*Wednesday we had to go back to the old office to pick up some stuff.
We took the chance to run wild because except for the receptionist and mailroom guy there was no one else at that level. *Snickers*

*Hello, welcome to my room! I'm kinda waiting for my stuff to arrive you see...

*I realise I forgot to take a pic of the eagle logo so I took a pic with Jackie (the receptionist) and the eagle! ^^
-
Omg that was a long post. I'm so tired... Hope it hasn't been too boring for you. =)
-
Shiat man.. I procrastinated too long so now I shall spam this entry with pics! ^^
But before that... Just let me blabber okay? ^^
So from my previous posts you might know that our company relocated to... Two blocks away from the old building. =.=
The new office is alot smaller then our previous one in terms of personal space and what nots considering they're combining 2 levels into one. We also have to walk alot further from the busstop as compared to before since the other building is right in front of the busstop.
And now, instead of being seated far far away from oh-my-goodness-what-an-amazingly-loud-speaker auntie, us girls are now seated in front of, beside and well, within very close hearing distance of her. (I'm stuck in front of her! Kill meee!)
I guess the only good thing I can bring up is that... Everything's new? Or almost? (Excluding stationaries and various knick-knacks.) Bah!
So the thing is that we started official packing on the 3rd itself and had to finish packing by the 4th (friday). There was alot of rushing, alot of strained muscles, and alot of boxes.
Things were rather exciting in those two days as I'll show you below, but it was interesting nontheless. Fun, almost.
-
Had lunch at Zhou's Kitchen, Anchorpoint on 3rd of July (thursday) as a farewell to our colleague ChiChiu. We all took pics with him but I think they're in the company's folder somewhere. We spent almost 2 and a half hours there (mostly waiting for the food) and it being my first time there, I kinda got "trigger happy".
*Warning, start of image heavi-ness!*
*Grace looks sweet and demure here (=P) but LiLing just had to make that funny face haha..
*Sneak shot of our very own Panda, Jeffry. He doesn't like posing for me. =(
*There was a small menu of healthy fruit drinks, and a couple of us ordered something each. What I learnt that day was that... You can like pear, and you can like peppermint, but you might very well not like pearpeppermint as a drink. Tasted like wrigley's chewing gum. >.<
*Sharksfin! It tasted really herbal-ish at first but the taste grew on me after a few mouthfuls. Not bad, quite a big bowl too. =)
*Forgot the name of this, but it was something like '3 layer toufu' or something. Surprisingly delicious. うまい!! =D
*Steamed garlic prawns. Could have done with a little less garlic but I guess that's what gave it it's taste.
*Very yummy steamed fish beside a plate of duck meat and beansprouts. Lolz, that just made me realise that I forgot to take pictures of the Beijing Duck skin thingy which they served as the first dish. I think I was too hungry. They took forever to serve that one dish alone. Tsk tsk.
*Wall-bing or something. A hongkong tim sum pastry (I think). I loved the one my cousins brought us to have in KL (lol) and this one falls alittle short. Not crispy-thin enough. But certainly sweet.
I think I missed out a couple of pics, but oh well.. Not a bad place, it has a nice ambience. But I wonder if it's expensive, lol.
-
So the next day was a friday and also Mister Poh aka Dick (our affectionate nickname for him)'s birthday. LiLing and Jeffry planned a rather eleborate birthday surprise for him...
We first had lunch at Sakuraya, Anchorpoint. It's a true japanese restaurant with the menu almost totally in japanese. That made me realise how much I was slacking off in class to not be able to understand much. =(
It's a pretty place but there were 11 of us and they made us sit separately which meant it was rather quiet since we couldn't all talk to each other. Our table ordered alooot of food and ended up stuffing ourselves just to try and finish the rest, lol. Only two presentable pics here.
*Selftimer is Luuv~
*Messy or what?
After lunch the others at the other table went back first and we decided to walk over to Queensway Shopping Center (?) for some shopping/look see look see. Priscilla also needed to find some new shoes because hers broke.
We wondered into a tiny spectacles shop after abit because LiLing wanted to make one. That reminds me that I've also been procrastinating about making a new pair.
*I liked this one. Not sure if it suits me though.
*Tried another one. Still think I liked the first one more. (OT, my hair looks so strangely brown. o.O)
Anyway the two male owners were kinda shady; a little too pushy and overly curious about where from and how the three of us got our contacts. Prices were high too. Tsk..
We returned to the office and they went about setting up the 'cake'...
*Donuts!! ROFL, I love the message they wrote.
*Liling and Priscilla adding the finishing touches.
*Snickers* Special candles...
We lured the birthday boy into the pantry and the party begun! I took a video too but he'd kill me if I even posted it. Lol~~
*Happy PohPoh. (That's my favourite nickname for him, lol)
*One big puff to settle it!
*No use?!
*I don't believe!!
*Argh!!! *Pant pants*
Lolz he finally gave up when the candles were nearly burnt out and the room was filled with smoke. Luckily the sprinklers didn't go off or we'd be in big trouble.
*Dick receives his huge birthday card!
*Random stupid photo of me looking like I lack blood. I look like I have vamp teeth too. =.=
*The big card with our messages filled with love~ Lol. (That's a $5 voucher there just to tease him.)
*Dick and his birthday beanie bag, card and.. balloons? =.=
So after the fun of the birthday past, we continued packing our stuff. After I was done with mine, I decided to take some photos to keep. It did also strangely amuse me how there were so many boxes all around.
*My boss's office. His room has the second nicest view in our level. First is Terri's, I take photos at his window all the time, lol.
*The last view.. =P
*The corridor right in front of my desk. You can still see my name tag there. And that's Jeffry standing there serenading LiLing and Grace as usual, lol.
*At the next corner of the office. This is not even the true extent of all the boxes because I took it relatively early in the evening and there were about 50 more boxes (maybe more) afterwards.
*At the midsection.
*At the other corner.. Still looking neat before the storm.
*This room used to have lots of boxes and drawings. And now it's so empty it's strange.
*The last corner leading back to my desk.
*Our scan room.
*Pantry, looking very dishevelled.
*And finally, my desk all packed and ready to go. I'm going to miss my long table. u_u
*Last photo of myself before we move! Lol.
I did spend almost 2 years in this place. I guess I'll miss it afterall. Considering the new arrangements at the new building. I really am dreading having to go back there. =(
-
We dropped by the new place on friday before lunch to check for any last minute adjustments and I took the chance to take pics (as usual).
So finally.. The unveiling of the new office.
*Length-wise. From the Hull department to the Machinery department. (So fast someone's already dying there, lol)
*My new desk. (See, compared to my old one it's so much shorter!!! T_T) That's Ahmad standing there.
*My boss's new office. I think it's slightly smaller, but it's still very nice.
*And the view!! This is from his window. And that's the Hort-park or something like that. It's so pretty okay!
*From one corner of the office. That's James, lol.
*To the corridor, width-wise. Kinda short huh? (At least my desk's near the exit/toilet. =.=)
*The big boss's office. It's huge okay. =.= My stupid camera can't capture the whole place, lol.
*Our pantry. There are two but this is the bigger one. It looks just like a cafe, except we don't have waiters and menus. And (most) people no longer dare to 'eat snake' because everyone else can see. Lol..
*The inside. Pretty right? But totally not realistic because we have so many freaking engineers and only 4 miserable chairs. =.=
*Taken from the other end of the room. Man that corridor's long...
*This is the engineer's desk, so much longer then ours. =(
*Liling at her desk.
*Grace at her desk and that's Liling's hands reaching for pringles. Lol..
*See when I smile I look like a ball.. =X LiLing does seem attached to the pringles though. =P
-
So we started work on the 7th of July (monday) and when I came in, everyone was moving about and boxes were being torn and thrown out. Unpacking sucks.
After finally figuring out where to put my stuff and stuffing alot of them somewhere till I needed them, I was finally unpacked!
*Still using my old bg haha.
*Still neat for now.. I do like the white board though. Even if it isn't really useful haha..
*My first pic of myself in my new seat. Lol.. I kinda look exactly like back at the other office.
I've decided not to smile anymore. I look like crap when I do. =.=
Note to self: Scary is better than ugly.
*PohPoh came over to my desk soon after and tried to stamp something.. And we had a new date! the 80th of July! Wooohooo~ It would be a very long month, lol.
*Then somebody decided he/she was really strong and bent my drawer key in. @()&!0$ It was fine before lunch because I still turned the key before leaving. Then after lunch it became like this. =.=
*I guess I have to be thankful at least the key didn't break inside the lock. =/
-
Monday was all blue but I broke the code cause I didn't have dark blue. =X
*I wonder what Grace is looking at... Standing beside them I always look alot fatter, lol. (Okay I admit, I am, I am..)
*I like this~
.jpg)
*Tuesday was all Black though, and at least I managed to follow that. I think this pic is nice haha..
*I have no idea who took this... Priscilla? We look like we're in a serious discussion haha!
*Wednesday we had to go back to the old office to pick up some stuff.
We took the chance to run wild because except for the receptionist and mailroom guy there was no one else at that level. *Snickers*
*Hello, welcome to my room! I'm kinda waiting for my stuff to arrive you see...
*I realise I forgot to take a pic of the eagle logo so I took a pic with Jackie (the receptionist) and the eagle! ^^
-
Omg that was a long post. I'm so tired... Hope it hasn't been too boring for you. =)
-


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home