Emo-Nat
It has always been the case.
Always will, always has been.
Emo Nat is back. Say hi to her.
Must be that time of the month again.
-
This is totally unrelated to my bout of emo-tism but I noticed yesterday night while on the bus home that the people of SMRT have finally gotten smart(er?) and made the exit tap sensors accessible too!
(Read back and realised I was typing jibberish.)
Anyway, I recalled how people didn't use to be able to board from the back (Not legally) because the back doors did not have boarding function and only exiting.
With the inconsideration of singaporeans, most of the time during peak hours, there was always plenty of space at the center to back of the bus but the people on board would not move in.
Desperate passengers (rushing for time maybe?) would climb up the back and not have to pay because they couldn't tap their card either ways.
LOL.
SMRT must have been frustrated to not be able to earn their money.
I always wondered why they didn't just allow tapping at the back to make things easier for everyone, and I guess they finally figured it out, lol.
-
At the same time, I have been slightly bothered but a colleague at work who, while he may have been joking, is still starting to creep me out with his strange joke.
He keeps insisting that he wants to date me out and follows through by asking when I am free.
I can laugh it off with the thought that he just wants to treat me to a meal for helping him with work, but I cannot understand why he'd keep saying things like "nobody would believe you don't have a boyfriend", "then I can date you out more" (repeat at least 3 more times), "it has to be romantic if it's to be a date", and other weird things.
Is that even normal? =X
Whatever it is... It really doesn't feel normal. And I'm talking about a married guy with kids. =.=
Shiiiat man...
-
And here you have it... Yet another redundant and meaningless post by Nat. Or rather, call me Emo-Nat. =)
-
Always will, always has been.
Emo Nat is back. Say hi to her.
Must be that time of the month again.
-
This is totally unrelated to my bout of emo-tism but I noticed yesterday night while on the bus home that the people of SMRT have finally gotten smart(er?) and made the exit tap sensors accessible too!
Anyway, I recalled how people didn't use to be able to board from the back (Not legally) because the back doors did not have boarding function and only exiting.
With the inconsideration of singaporeans, most of the time during peak hours, there was always plenty of space at the center to back of the bus but the people on board would not move in.
Desperate passengers (rushing for time maybe?) would climb up the back and not have to pay because they couldn't tap their card either ways.
LOL.
SMRT must have been frustrated to not be able to earn their money.
I always wondered why they didn't just allow tapping at the back to make things easier for everyone, and I guess they finally figured it out, lol.
-
At the same time, I have been slightly bothered but a colleague at work who, while he may have been joking, is still starting to creep me out with his strange joke.
He keeps insisting that he wants to date me out and follows through by asking when I am free.
I can laugh it off with the thought that he just wants to treat me to a meal for helping him with work, but I cannot understand why he'd keep saying things like "nobody would believe you don't have a boyfriend", "then I can date you out more" (repeat at least 3 more times), "it has to be romantic if it's to be a date", and other weird things.
Is that even normal? =X
Whatever it is... It really doesn't feel normal. And I'm talking about a married guy with kids. =.=
Shiiiat man...
-
And here you have it... Yet another redundant and meaningless post by Nat. Or rather, call me Emo-Nat. =)
-
Labels: Filler


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home