Like A Bitch. =.=||
My stomach hurts like a bitch now. It's that stupid pain that I last felt 1 year ago where it feels like a knife is trying to stab its way out from inside my stomach. WTF is a good word to use and I am NOT in a good mood!
It started yesterday evening and continued all the way to today and it just seems to be getting worst each time with the pain coming back every 10 minutes or so. CC is gonna scold me for not going for that checkup again if I tell him. =/
GAWDDDD What the hell is wrong with my stomach?!
-
It started yesterday evening and continued all the way to today and it just seems to be getting worst each time with the pain coming back every 10 minutes or so. CC is gonna scold me for not going for that checkup again if I tell him. =/
GAWDDDD What the hell is wrong with my stomach?!
-
Labels: Rants


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home