Revelations 1
Lately I've lost the time, urge and drive to update as you can see. Anything that I feel like saying never sounds right.
I do have many revelations though, such as one I just realised this morning.
And that is....
That there are many more complications if you gain weight. =.= (Warning, headache inducing stupid comment below.)
Because once you've gained weight, you end up not eating right in trying to lose weight (let's just say this is my way lol.); and when you don't eat right, you fall sick easier; and when you fall sick, you somehow end up waking up late for work; and even after you wake up late, you have problems getting ready quickly because apparently, you find out that your clothes don't fit anymore; and by the time you get changed, you're already half an hour late for work and with the kind of luck you have, you'd probably just miss the next bus by a road's differences.
See? With my lengthy and absolutely redundant paragraph, you can now tell how depressed I am.
I'm fat, and I'm not just saying it.
Sigh... I forgot the reason why I was posting. =(
-
I do have many revelations though, such as one I just realised this morning.
And that is....
That there are many more complications if you gain weight. =.= (Warning, headache inducing stupid comment below.)
Because once you've gained weight, you end up not eating right in trying to lose weight (let's just say this is my way lol.); and when you don't eat right, you fall sick easier; and when you fall sick, you somehow end up waking up late for work; and even after you wake up late, you have problems getting ready quickly because apparently, you find out that your clothes don't fit anymore; and by the time you get changed, you're already half an hour late for work and with the kind of luck you have, you'd probably just miss the next bus by a road's differences.
See? With my lengthy and absolutely redundant paragraph, you can now tell how depressed I am.
I'm fat, and I'm not just saying it.
Sigh... I forgot the reason why I was posting. =(
-
Labels: Revelations


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home