Jealous much?
Alrighty.. My stomach is alot better now, still hurts once in awhile but at least I'm not about to faint from pain. Mum made me drink vinegar mixed with a tad of water for a few days straight and I don't know if it was the vinegar but it must have worked because it slowly but surely got better.
But eeew... Vinegar okay?! It's fine in that tiny portion inside your ba chor mee but imagine drinking a cup of that! Mum was saying it's better quality vinegar from Japan which is used in sushi but I don't see how that makes a difference. Vinegar is still vinegar no matter where from! It still tastes like uber sour and eyewatering vinegar! =.=
Anyway, I bought a pair of glasses yesterday after searching up and down at every optics shop I pass by for days, hopefully it'll look nice on me and I'll be more willing to wear it out of the house. Baah!
Also went for dinner at a place with amazing service, speed and good, cheap food! It's pretty awesome, but pics another day. I'm gonna get fired soon. Lalala~
-
But eeew... Vinegar okay?! It's fine in that tiny portion inside your ba chor mee but imagine drinking a cup of that! Mum was saying it's better quality vinegar from Japan which is used in sushi but I don't see how that makes a difference. Vinegar is still vinegar no matter where from! It still tastes like uber sour and eyewatering vinegar! =.=
Anyway, I bought a pair of glasses yesterday after searching up and down at every optics shop I pass by for days, hopefully it'll look nice on me and I'll be more willing to wear it out of the house. Baah!
Also went for dinner at a place with amazing service, speed and good, cheap food! It's pretty awesome, but pics another day. I'm gonna get fired soon. Lalala~
-


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home