Breathless
My apologies. I read back on my previous post and realise it might have sounded more ominous then it should have. Sorry for scaring you Kathy. =X
Anyway, the verdict came out on my blood test results and it turns out I have hyperthyroidism.
It's when you have an overactive hormone gland and it's releasing too much hormones, hence causing a multitude of symptoms/problems like body tremors, mood swings, depression, anxiety/panic attacks, insomnia, heart palpitations, rapid heartbeat and more.
I went to a polyclinic and got some meds for lowering my hormone levels and heartbeat rate and I've been taking the meds for 2 weeks now.
You wanna know what's really ironic?
I've been feeling breathless lately, to the point of becoming lightheaded, dizzy and nauseous and I'm wondering if I might actually faint soon.
And then I realised oh hey, what if the meds to lower my heart rate is the one causing it?
For a couple of weeks now, before I was diagnosed, I couldn't sleep every night and would lie in bed until 3am just waiting. On a few instances, I would hear my heart beating and vibrating like it was a drumbeat coming from within me.
I took to measuring my heartbeat rate like the doctor said to, and found that my heart was beating abnormally fast for someone lying in bed. The average was 122bpm and I once got 133bpm! *extreme!*
Anyway after the meds, apparently now my heartrate while sitting here is 83bpm and my friend just measured a 60bpm. =.=
We're both sitting down and not doing anything exciting so.. Wtf?
I'm guessing the lowering of heartrate is causing me to not get enough oxygen which in turn makes me pant like a dog who just ran the 2.4km run and get more headaches.
This is stupid. =.=
I'm so tired I could cry. T_T
-
Burnt all my bridges, stubbed all my toes. It's like I'm deluded or building a wall.
-
Anyway, the verdict came out on my blood test results and it turns out I have hyperthyroidism.
It's when you have an overactive hormone gland and it's releasing too much hormones, hence causing a multitude of symptoms/problems like body tremors, mood swings, depression, anxiety/panic attacks, insomnia, heart palpitations, rapid heartbeat and more.
I went to a polyclinic and got some meds for lowering my hormone levels and heartbeat rate and I've been taking the meds for 2 weeks now.
You wanna know what's really ironic?
I've been feeling breathless lately, to the point of becoming lightheaded, dizzy and nauseous and I'm wondering if I might actually faint soon.
And then I realised oh hey, what if the meds to lower my heart rate is the one causing it?
For a couple of weeks now, before I was diagnosed, I couldn't sleep every night and would lie in bed until 3am just waiting. On a few instances, I would hear my heart beating and vibrating like it was a drumbeat coming from within me.
I took to measuring my heartbeat rate like the doctor said to, and found that my heart was beating abnormally fast for someone lying in bed. The average was 122bpm and I once got 133bpm! *extreme!*
Anyway after the meds, apparently now my heartrate while sitting here is 83bpm and my friend just measured a 60bpm. =.=
We're both sitting down and not doing anything exciting so.. Wtf?
I'm guessing the lowering of heartrate is causing me to not get enough oxygen which in turn makes me pant like a dog who just ran the 2.4km run and get more headaches.
This is stupid. =.=
I'm so tired I could cry. T_T
-
Burnt all my bridges, stubbed all my toes. It's like I'm deluded or building a wall.
-
Labels: Rants, Revelations


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home