Questions
And so my computer is up and running again. It appears that all this time, it was well and alive. Only the extra burden of a screw bothering the graphic card made it 'sick'.
Kind of sounds like my own situation now actually.
And we unknowingly gave it a month of holiday. Lazy computer, just like its owner(yours truly), lol.
But all is well again and thanks to gary. ^^
-----
There are some things that I can never seem to understand:
1. Why some people play mind games.
2. Why when you forget about something it always magically appears.
3. Why I can never say what I really feel.
4. Why I never think of what I should rightly do until the moment has passed.
5. Why, why, why...
I have many questions. Like the inquisitive child that I am. No wonder people keep telling me that I need to grow up and stop being naive.
But I want to ask this of those people - I am still officially not an adult, therefore is there any wrong in feeling that I still have the time, or what's left of it, to be like a child/teenager should be? And is there any wrong in being innocent, for lack of a better word, when it comes to certain things?
Don't people always look upon innocence as a virtue? Or is it unacceptable in this new society?
People often look back on their childhood and wish that they could relive it. So why do you want to hurry me along a path of no return?
And I do not like being talked down to as though there is any wrong in youth. I believe when you were younger, you had a different set of rules you lived by and worked with too. Don't go forcing your thoughts onto others, it just doesn't work that way.
Sometimes I wish I could just curl up and go to sleep, and forget everything that is happening around me.
Oh the cliche of it.
-----
- Day 17 - Playing with fire, isn't that my forte?
Kind of sounds like my own situation now actually.
And we unknowingly gave it a month of holiday. Lazy computer, just like its owner(yours truly), lol.
But all is well again and thanks to gary. ^^
-----
There are some things that I can never seem to understand:
1. Why some people play mind games.
2. Why when you forget about something it always magically appears.
3. Why I can never say what I really feel.
4. Why I never think of what I should rightly do until the moment has passed.
5. Why, why, why...
I have many questions. Like the inquisitive child that I am. No wonder people keep telling me that I need to grow up and stop being naive.
But I want to ask this of those people - I am still officially not an adult, therefore is there any wrong in feeling that I still have the time, or what's left of it, to be like a child/teenager should be? And is there any wrong in being innocent, for lack of a better word, when it comes to certain things?
Don't people always look upon innocence as a virtue? Or is it unacceptable in this new society?
People often look back on their childhood and wish that they could relive it. So why do you want to hurry me along a path of no return?
And I do not like being talked down to as though there is any wrong in youth. I believe when you were younger, you had a different set of rules you lived by and worked with too. Don't go forcing your thoughts onto others, it just doesn't work that way.
Sometimes I wish I could just curl up and go to sleep, and forget everything that is happening around me.
Oh the cliche of it.
-----
- Day 17 - Playing with fire, isn't that my forte?


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home