Contradicting
Something made me happy and something else made me sad today. I wouldn't exactly say 'sad', but we shall come to that in a bit.
The good thing was, a client said I was pretty! Lol...
That should keep me happy for another 2 hours.
This made me realise that I don't recall the last time anyone said I was pretty... And it may sound superficial enough, but a collegue of mine once concluded that attractive people are more self-conscious, and, whether coincidentally or not, I happen to be very self-conscious with regards to looks, skills and what-nots. His conclusion may not necessarily be totally correct but there is a shard of truth in there if you think about it.
Oh well.
The bad thing that I found out was that the family was going to east coast for our belated mother's day celebration and... (Of course that's not the bad news. Lol...) I was previously supposed to collect some stuff from there but due to unforeseen circumstances, the items have now been passed to another friend and I have to collect them tomorrow instead at bugis.
Many items = heavy!
That was why I had been hoping to go ecp these few days... But now that we are going.. The stuff is not there anymore.. Sigh...
That was why I said "not exactly sad", which led me to wonder, what exactly is "sian" in proper english? Because that word probably describes this feeling suitably enough.
This sort of situations often happen to me, but what I want to know is, do they happen to you too?
-----
A Mr. Jameson just called my handphone asking, "Hi, who is this?"
o.O
How would you reply this question if it were you? I asked if he should be asking me such a question lol...
But as it turns out, his handphone was faulty and he couldn't view his contacts (or was is the whole screen?) so he was randomly calling numbers hoping to get the right one. Weird? Go figure...
Anyway he has offered to treat me to a meal at his work place, The Soup Spoon, yipee!~ Thanks loh! Hehe~
-----
It's 330pm, 2hours and 30mins left to the end of a working tuesday, dinner will be seafood at a restaurant, I have "It started with a kiss" waiting for me to go home ad watch and the sky is cloudy in a nice, gentle way.
I guess life is good afterall. =)
=====
Are you watching?
The good thing was, a client said I was pretty! Lol...
That should keep me happy for another 2 hours.
This made me realise that I don't recall the last time anyone said I was pretty... And it may sound superficial enough, but a collegue of mine once concluded that attractive people are more self-conscious, and, whether coincidentally or not, I happen to be very self-conscious with regards to looks, skills and what-nots. His conclusion may not necessarily be totally correct but there is a shard of truth in there if you think about it.
Oh well.
The bad thing that I found out was that the family was going to east coast for our belated mother's day celebration and... (Of course that's not the bad news. Lol...) I was previously supposed to collect some stuff from there but due to unforeseen circumstances, the items have now been passed to another friend and I have to collect them tomorrow instead at bugis.
Many items = heavy!
That was why I had been hoping to go ecp these few days... But now that we are going.. The stuff is not there anymore.. Sigh...
That was why I said "not exactly sad", which led me to wonder, what exactly is "sian" in proper english? Because that word probably describes this feeling suitably enough.
This sort of situations often happen to me, but what I want to know is, do they happen to you too?
-----
A Mr. Jameson just called my handphone asking, "Hi, who is this?"
o.O
How would you reply this question if it were you? I asked if he should be asking me such a question lol...
But as it turns out, his handphone was faulty and he couldn't view his contacts (or was is the whole screen?) so he was randomly calling numbers hoping to get the right one. Weird? Go figure...
Anyway he has offered to treat me to a meal at his work place, The Soup Spoon, yipee!~ Thanks loh! Hehe~
-----
It's 330pm, 2hours and 30mins left to the end of a working tuesday, dinner will be seafood at a restaurant, I have "It started with a kiss" waiting for me to go home ad watch and the sky is cloudy in a nice, gentle way.
I guess life is good afterall. =)
=====
Are you watching?


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home