Lessons
I've learnt, through something totally redundant, that the more you try to do something well, the more you tend to screw it up.
I am therefore, not sure how it works; how a good job comes about.
I've also learnt that no matter how bad your day is, just when you thought it was already at its worst, the higher the chances are that the next thing that comes along will just force you to breaking point.
Just when I thought my day could get no worst, having cried buckets of tears, spending an almost sleepless night, some people decide to get mad at me for choosing beef noodles over 'ba chor mee'.
"Why don't you spare a thought for those stuck in between?" They ask me.
"Why don't you ask the other person to spare that thought?" I silently think.
No matter. They do not know what has happened or how I am feeling.
Yet I feel tired, and disappointed, that of all times they had to choose such a moment to throw something so minuscule at me. The topic in itself was unimportant, but the attitude given was.
With such emotions, I wonder why they always chose not to tell me things, and I realised that first impression always counts, and no matter what happens after that, they still think of me the same as before.
Since it no longer matters, I shall just do what I have to do.
It doesn't matter anymore.
=====
Everyone is the same. Everyone.
I am therefore, not sure how it works; how a good job comes about.
I've also learnt that no matter how bad your day is, just when you thought it was already at its worst, the higher the chances are that the next thing that comes along will just force you to breaking point.
Just when I thought my day could get no worst, having cried buckets of tears, spending an almost sleepless night, some people decide to get mad at me for choosing beef noodles over 'ba chor mee'.
"Why don't you spare a thought for those stuck in between?" They ask me.
"Why don't you ask the other person to spare that thought?" I silently think.
No matter. They do not know what has happened or how I am feeling.
Yet I feel tired, and disappointed, that of all times they had to choose such a moment to throw something so minuscule at me. The topic in itself was unimportant, but the attitude given was.
With such emotions, I wonder why they always chose not to tell me things, and I realised that first impression always counts, and no matter what happens after that, they still think of me the same as before.
Since it no longer matters, I shall just do what I have to do.
It doesn't matter anymore.
=====
Everyone is the same. Everyone.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home