Redundant
I have so many things to rant about, but am currently too sick to muster up the strength.
Had mild food poisoning on Monday. Went to a clinic at 10am but waited until 1045 before I could finally see the doctor. Went home to sleep at 11+, woke up at 3 for a bit before going back to sleep and waking up at 5+. Thought I felt fine already, so had alot of fish (more like seafood) porridge, watched the ending of Full House, took a bath and went back to sleep at 11.
Woke up feeling a little strange on Tuesday but gave it no thought. But by 4pm I knew I was sick again. Felt really cold, lethargic and dizzy. Dad fetched us home at 6pm and I took my temperature upon reaching home; 37.9, a slight fever. Climbed into bed and bundled up under the blankets and only managed to drift off to sleep after some time. Awoke a number of times due to loud laughter outside the room (=.=) and then mum came in to give me some medicine for the fever (Okay, it's actually panadol.) Went back to sleep until this morning.
Felt like crap even with all that rest but went to get ready even though would rather curl up and go back to sleep.
BECAUSE...
I took leave for this friday and next monday to go for a trip, was on mc this monday and cannot afford to take any more mc! YET! (I seem to have worked up enough energy to be pissed already.) Some bitch comes in all of a sudden to say she will not be going if I am going because:
1. I underhandedly tricked people to go for a movie on a particular friday when a) I did not know her chalet started on friday and b) she had invited me to go on a saturday, how was I to know that she had asked the rest to go on friday?! Not forgetting c) her actual birthday was on sunday! Did she expect people to keep their whole weekend open just for her?! And finally d) Is it my fault that people went for the movie instead of the chalet? Didn't we all go to the chalet after that? Wasn't that enough?! At least we were better then the 60 other people who didn't turn up right?!
2. I had mistakenly eaten a bao that her boyfriend had gotten for her and gary had passed to me instead because I was not feeling well and needed food. Omg! Your boyfriend was the one who had to make the second trip to get another bao and even he did not complain, why are you complaining?!
3. She claimed that I had given her a smug "look" when at the chalet to show her, "see? I'm so good, I managed to get people to go to the movies instead of to your chalet." WTF? Are you retarded or what? Even if you are childish, I am not lor! Don't put me on the same wavelength as you when we are obviously in two different leagues! And by the way, since you've known me for 3 years plus already, I'm sure you know my face is like that, I admit it, I have a stuck up face! So don't read more into it and give me crap for it okay?!
4. She also claimed that her auntie came into the room once and asked me where she was and that I totally ignored her auntie. I have totally no idea what the hell you are talking about okay? I don't recall anything of that sort. And to think that over such a minor thing, your auntie went and complained to you, doesn't that show us that it runs in your family? PETTINESS?!
OMFG, when I heard all this, I didn't know whether to laugh or be outraged. I mean, come on, you're already 21 and a month years old. Show some maturity?
If say, I stole your boyfriend and you didn't want to see me, sure I could understand that, but this?! It's so small so lame and soooooooo stupid! And because of that, you are willing to throw away a few hundred dollars just so you don't have to see me? And your boyfriend's present to you too? Wtf?
And aren't you another kind too, to act as though nothing was wrong and still smile at me at the chalet and chit chat as though we're all chummy and such. And then now, 1 month later, you bring this up and throw a fit? Oh wow... I really don't know if there's any proper way to describe you. Probably, childish, immature, petty, and selfish?
For the sake of everyone else and to give face to your boyfriend I actually smsed you a nice apology since it bothered you so much. But hey, still being the childish and immature you, you refused to reply.
ARGHZ grow up already!
And while on that old, old topic from a month ago, I might as well tell you, when a buffet comes, you DO NOT tell people to wait for the others to arrive! In all common sense, were you expecting people to fall in at a certain time and the whole big happy family will then sit around for dinner together?
When the bunch of us that do bother to turn up are hungry, aren't you nice to tell us to wait when you don't even know when the rest (if any) are coming?
And what's that with you not being happy about the guys who took their shirts off when bbq-ing? True it may not have been nice since your old aunties and uncles were around but is it such a big deal that you need to make noise about it?! It's a bbq! It's hot! Get over it already please!
Sheesh... That time was such a bore and I didn't mention it because I wanted to give you some face and because it was your birthday. But since you want to be so childish, two can play the same game. Don't worry though, this will be the only post on that stupid incident because I don't like to harp on the boring past. As for you, I do hope you wake up and smell the roses. Sheesh.
Oh look, I dedicated such a nice long entry to you. You should be happy. Well, out of 70 people, you ended up with 10, and now, let's say you lost another "friend". What a b***h.
=====
I must be crazy to indulge in your childish games.
Had mild food poisoning on Monday. Went to a clinic at 10am but waited until 1045 before I could finally see the doctor. Went home to sleep at 11+, woke up at 3 for a bit before going back to sleep and waking up at 5+. Thought I felt fine already, so had alot of fish (more like seafood) porridge, watched the ending of Full House, took a bath and went back to sleep at 11.
Woke up feeling a little strange on Tuesday but gave it no thought. But by 4pm I knew I was sick again. Felt really cold, lethargic and dizzy. Dad fetched us home at 6pm and I took my temperature upon reaching home; 37.9, a slight fever. Climbed into bed and bundled up under the blankets and only managed to drift off to sleep after some time. Awoke a number of times due to loud laughter outside the room (=.=) and then mum came in to give me some medicine for the fever (Okay, it's actually panadol.) Went back to sleep until this morning.
Felt like crap even with all that rest but went to get ready even though would rather curl up and go back to sleep.
BECAUSE...
I took leave for this friday and next monday to go for a trip, was on mc this monday and cannot afford to take any more mc! YET! (I seem to have worked up enough energy to be pissed already.) Some bitch comes in all of a sudden to say she will not be going if I am going because:
1. I underhandedly tricked people to go for a movie on a particular friday when a) I did not know her chalet started on friday and b) she had invited me to go on a saturday, how was I to know that she had asked the rest to go on friday?! Not forgetting c) her actual birthday was on sunday! Did she expect people to keep their whole weekend open just for her?! And finally d) Is it my fault that people went for the movie instead of the chalet? Didn't we all go to the chalet after that? Wasn't that enough?! At least we were better then the 60 other people who didn't turn up right?!
2. I had mistakenly eaten a bao that her boyfriend had gotten for her and gary had passed to me instead because I was not feeling well and needed food. Omg! Your boyfriend was the one who had to make the second trip to get another bao and even he did not complain, why are you complaining?!
3. She claimed that I had given her a smug "look" when at the chalet to show her, "see? I'm so good, I managed to get people to go to the movies instead of to your chalet." WTF? Are you retarded or what? Even if you are childish, I am not lor! Don't put me on the same wavelength as you when we are obviously in two different leagues! And by the way, since you've known me for 3 years plus already, I'm sure you know my face is like that, I admit it, I have a stuck up face! So don't read more into it and give me crap for it okay?!
4. She also claimed that her auntie came into the room once and asked me where she was and that I totally ignored her auntie. I have totally no idea what the hell you are talking about okay? I don't recall anything of that sort. And to think that over such a minor thing, your auntie went and complained to you, doesn't that show us that it runs in your family? PETTINESS?!
OMFG, when I heard all this, I didn't know whether to laugh or be outraged. I mean, come on, you're already 21 and a month years old. Show some maturity?
If say, I stole your boyfriend and you didn't want to see me, sure I could understand that, but this?! It's so small so lame and soooooooo stupid! And because of that, you are willing to throw away a few hundred dollars just so you don't have to see me? And your boyfriend's present to you too? Wtf?
And aren't you another kind too, to act as though nothing was wrong and still smile at me at the chalet and chit chat as though we're all chummy and such. And then now, 1 month later, you bring this up and throw a fit? Oh wow... I really don't know if there's any proper way to describe you. Probably, childish, immature, petty, and selfish?
For the sake of everyone else and to give face to your boyfriend I actually smsed you a nice apology since it bothered you so much. But hey, still being the childish and immature you, you refused to reply.
ARGHZ grow up already!
And while on that old, old topic from a month ago, I might as well tell you, when a buffet comes, you DO NOT tell people to wait for the others to arrive! In all common sense, were you expecting people to fall in at a certain time and the whole big happy family will then sit around for dinner together?
When the bunch of us that do bother to turn up are hungry, aren't you nice to tell us to wait when you don't even know when the rest (if any) are coming?
And what's that with you not being happy about the guys who took their shirts off when bbq-ing? True it may not have been nice since your old aunties and uncles were around but is it such a big deal that you need to make noise about it?! It's a bbq! It's hot! Get over it already please!
Sheesh... That time was such a bore and I didn't mention it because I wanted to give you some face and because it was your birthday. But since you want to be so childish, two can play the same game. Don't worry though, this will be the only post on that stupid incident because I don't like to harp on the boring past. As for you, I do hope you wake up and smell the roses. Sheesh.
Oh look, I dedicated such a nice long entry to you. You should be happy. Well, out of 70 people, you ended up with 10, and now, let's say you lost another "friend". What a b***h.
=====
I must be crazy to indulge in your childish games.
Labels: Rants


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home