Unlike you, unlike everyone.

Monday, April 23, 2007

Fracture [7/10]

Fracture
When Ted Crawford discovers that his beautiful younger wife, Jennifer is having an affair, he plans her perfect murder. He shoots his wife and readily admits to the crime. When police officers arrive at the crime scene, one of them coincidentally happens to be Detective Rob Nunnally, Jennifer's secret lover. Crawford's arrest then leads to a web of intrigue as his attorney, Willy Beachum, duel between the fierce drive to win and the disarming lures of a sexy attorney at his new firm. Will temptation quash Willy's ethics or will he learn that a 'fracture' can be found in every perfect facade?

Watched this with gary at suntec yesterday.

A very interesting show though a tad slow. I would have to say that it was full of suspension at the beginning but became rather predictable at the end. Anthony Hopkins managed to scare with his brilliant acting and Ryan Gosling was equally wonderful in his role. I think somehow their acting made up for the predictable storyline.

And while gary feels that the ending wasn't good, I guess they meant for it to say that the good guys always win in the end because Ted (Anthony Hopkins) slipped up in the end and gave Willy (Ryan Gosling) his answer and case.

A story with a proper ending.

-----

We wanted to go for dinner at kuishinbo before that but happily headed there only to find that it was closed for renovations!!! =~(

They suggested for us to go to their "brother" shop ichiban boshii downstairs so we headed there reluctantly instead.

The food there was so-so, portions small yet expensive and service was quite bad.

And worst of all, we had food poisoning after that!!! Grrr....

Me thinks it was the salmon because we both agreed that the salmon that came with our set meal tasted and looked a different colour even though gary had told me that it might have been a different part of the fish. But because I ate mine after everything else and he ate his first, he was hit worst then me.

The effects only came about at around 4am in the morning and I had to watch as he ran for the toilet every 5-10 minutes. =( I finally went to see a doctor with him at 10am just now and sent him to the taxi stand before coming home myself.

I still feel like crap now so I'm going to go take a nap.

Remember! Don't ever go ichiban boshii at Suntec okay? Arghz...

=====

Fly, like the dreams that I had.

Labels: ,


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


 

Natalie

Age: 21

Likes: Red, Dogs, Hamsters, Humour, The Ocean, The Night, Sunsets, Cloudy days, Big long hugs, Cuddles in bed, Strawberries, Mint ice cream, Reading, Literature, Movies, Singing, Cute things, Sensitivity, Kindness.

Dislikes: Lizards, Earthworms, Daytime, Vegetables, Running, Liars, Vulgarities, Procrastinators, Sad movies, Robots, Dictators, Being called Fat, Being Fat, Humidity, Tactlessness, Violence.

Advertisements



Wish List

- Canon 970i
- LG FB162 DVD Micro Audio
- DBSK's Concert Ticket
- Shinhwa - 9th Album
- Big Bang - Remember Hehehe

Tagboard






Jukebox

Fiesty November

Others



Credits

"Crimson Mosiac" Version 1.01 is designed by Princess Sabrina.


The ingredients used to put it all together includes, PHP, CSS, XHTML, Adobe & Macromedia, Creativity, and not forgetting, Inspiration.

* Best viewed at 1024 x 768.
Powered by Blogger
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]