Shooter [7.5/10]
ShooterAn ace marksman-living in self-exile in the Arkansas wilderness after causing the death of an innocent person-is convinced by his former associates that they need his help to prevent an assassination. But he is double-crossed and framed for the presidential assassination he was trying to prevent. He is forced to go on the run while trying to track down the real killer and discover the truth of who betrayed him.
Watched this with junwei, koz and rs at westmall on friday night. Indeed a good show, even though it was rather exaggerated. Full of action for the hot blooded male lol. The downside was that the storyline was rather predictable, but still... I give it a 7.5 out of 10.
Went to Esplanade to look for corn, zy and the rest on saturday evening and was freaking late, ate freaking little, yet had to pay $20 when they actually wanted me to pay $30. =.= Not nice people... Should not have gone at all, wasted my time and money. Zzz...
I left soon after to go to Halo at SIM (Or was it Ngee Ann?) to meet junwei, koz, shawn, sylvia, ah keong, justin and a few other very scary girls for ktv though it was more like a drinking session for them.
It feels like I haven't seen justin for 2, 3 years already though of course they told me otherwise, but he hasn't changed much haha.
We stayed till closing at 2 before leaving; justin and the girls going for round 2 to finish up a bottle of martel, and koz, junwei and I going for supper of roti prata at bukit timah road before reaching home at 330am.(?)
I spent most of my sunday sleeping, and then, after a packed dinner of nasi lemak, I think I'm going to do somemore online shopping lol.
=====
A good sleep... Hmm yeah...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home