Crazy
Do you recall the incident I mentioned about 3 weeks back regarding a very unreasonable person? Well if you don't, here it is to refresh your memory.
The reason I mentioned that was because I just found out another bit of "interesting" titbit regarding the childish and immature woman/girl/something.
It appears that a few days back, she read that entry, got offended, and complained to her boyfriend who in turn tried to make a friend of mine pass the message to me to "better remove that post".
I had two questions upon hearing that:-
1. How did she get my blog address?
Because I must admit, while it would not have made any difference, I was not expecting her to know about and read my blog.
But apparently, she went to a distant friend's friendster which linked to her personal blog which had a link to my blog.
Oh wow! Are you too free or what?! If you really disliked me so much (I won't go to the extend of hate at that point in time, but that's probably so after she read that post lol) why go to all that trouble to find my blog? In doing so, you were (admit it, b***h) already prepared to see some form of reference to you, so why the surprise?
2. What problem is it of hers?
I believe this is my blog and my own words so is it any of your problem what I say about anything? Either ways, I did not mention any names in that post so why do you think I was referring to you? Are you admiting you are that person?
The nerve of some people. Sheesh.
Anyway, I do not know who was the one who wanted me to remove that post, her boyfriend or her, but hey there, you can either sue me for defamation or f**k off okay? =)
I'm sure you know who you are. Lol~
Oh and, oops, do pardon me for use of certain crude words. ^^
=====
It's almost amusing.
The reason I mentioned that was because I just found out another bit of "interesting" titbit regarding the childish and immature woman/girl/something.
It appears that a few days back, she read that entry, got offended, and complained to her boyfriend who in turn tried to make a friend of mine pass the message to me to "better remove that post".
I had two questions upon hearing that:-
1. How did she get my blog address?
Because I must admit, while it would not have made any difference, I was not expecting her to know about and read my blog.
But apparently, she went to a distant friend's friendster which linked to her personal blog which had a link to my blog.
Oh wow! Are you too free or what?! If you really disliked me so much (I won't go to the extend of hate at that point in time, but that's probably so after she read that post lol) why go to all that trouble to find my blog? In doing so, you were (admit it, b***h) already prepared to see some form of reference to you, so why the surprise?
2. What problem is it of hers?
I believe this is my blog and my own words so is it any of your problem what I say about anything? Either ways, I did not mention any names in that post so why do you think I was referring to you? Are you admiting you are that person?
The nerve of some people. Sheesh.
Anyway, I do not know who was the one who wanted me to remove that post, her boyfriend or her, but hey there, you can either sue me for defamation or f**k off okay? =)
I'm sure you know who you are. Lol~
Oh and, oops, do pardon me for use of certain crude words. ^^
=====
It's almost amusing.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home