Goodbye~~
Day three and the final day of my receptionist duties. I must say, it didn't turn out that badly after all... If the auntie really wants me to sit around and surf the net in my free time, then I should be saying, so nice of her, lol.
She probably didn't expect that I would surf the net so freely though, and is probably regretting her descision already haha!
I had to change shift with the girl who does the morning duty because she had some HR duties to do. It wasn't so bad because the calls only started coming in at around 9 to 930am even though the shift starts at 830. Quite relaxing as compared to the afternoons especially since recep auntie had said that fridays were busier too.
And that reminds me... It's Friday the 13th! Muahaha! The day where we should all stay at home and hide for fear of anything bad happening.
Lol.
Now do you believe that?
Hm... So far so good though... Asides from the fact that in a near miss of 10 seconds, sis and I had to take a cab to work to avoid being late to "welcome the phone calls." $16!!! Sho ex. Damn.
That also reminds me... Did I mention that sharilyn is working temporarily at the company? I can't say I did... Oh well... She started last tuesday and is currently scanning drawings into a big scanner for us.
A very dreary and boring work I must say, but for 7/hr in an office environment and only that to do I should think it's easy money as compared to swensen at bp which she is considering joining full time just because it is nearer to home. Lol... But the pay is probably not worth the work load there and the attitude we all receive in the f&b service line.
I told her to go for an interview first and if she is accepted then I'll inform my boss of her leaving. But she is a procrastinator like me, hard to get anything done lol... (Don't kill meeee...)
I have another 15 mins before lunch time and the end of my 3 days stint and I don't know whether to be happy or sad lol... No more free and easy surfing of the net but also no more confusing when people call asking for "!^(!$%$" in a terribly accented voice. Lol...
Cheers!~
=====
I need to... If only I remembered...
She probably didn't expect that I would surf the net so freely though, and is probably regretting her descision already haha!
I had to change shift with the girl who does the morning duty because she had some HR duties to do. It wasn't so bad because the calls only started coming in at around 9 to 930am even though the shift starts at 830. Quite relaxing as compared to the afternoons especially since recep auntie had said that fridays were busier too.
And that reminds me... It's Friday the 13th! Muahaha! The day where we should all stay at home and hide for fear of anything bad happening.
Lol.
Now do you believe that?
Hm... So far so good though... Asides from the fact that in a near miss of 10 seconds, sis and I had to take a cab to work to avoid being late to "welcome the phone calls." $16!!! Sho ex. Damn.
That also reminds me... Did I mention that sharilyn is working temporarily at the company? I can't say I did... Oh well... She started last tuesday and is currently scanning drawings into a big scanner for us.
A very dreary and boring work I must say, but for 7/hr in an office environment and only that to do I should think it's easy money as compared to swensen at bp which she is considering joining full time just because it is nearer to home. Lol... But the pay is probably not worth the work load there and the attitude we all receive in the f&b service line.
I told her to go for an interview first and if she is accepted then I'll inform my boss of her leaving. But she is a procrastinator like me, hard to get anything done lol... (Don't kill meeee...)
I have another 15 mins before lunch time and the end of my 3 days stint and I don't know whether to be happy or sad lol... No more free and easy surfing of the net but also no more confusing when people call asking for "!^(!$%$" in a terribly accented voice. Lol...
Cheers!~
=====
I need to... If only I remembered...
Labels: Everyday


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home