Big ears?
It's friday again finally!!!
You know, I've been so delusional lately, I honestly believed yesterday was a friday.
When I booked the buffet after lunch, the lady said she would confirm my order via email and since they only worked office hours, I gave her my office email.
But when at 530pm I still hadn't received any email from them, I asked my collegue if I should call and ask. Well, he told me to wait until tomorrow before calling and I actually declared, "But I'm also not in office tomorrow!"
Then he asked if I was on leave, lol.
Aiyaaaa!!! I need more sleep! Slept at close to 2am yesterday, been some time since I last slept at such a time when the next day is a working day.
I nearly didn't wake up in time this morning because I managed to block out the sound of both my handphone's alarm, place right beside my pillow, and the alarm clock I purposely placed far away from me.
I actually let the alarms ring for close to 1 hour! =.=
Luckily my younger sister opened my door and it woke me up.
Right, you did not see wrongly. I could not wake up even with all that noise in my room, yet the slightest sound of a door opening can wake me. Abruptly too, no less.
Come to think of it, I have been wondering about my supremely weird hearing for sometime already.
Just the other day my mother cooked some rice for my elder sister's and my supper and I went back to my room first to stare at my computer (aka surf net lar..) and somehow closed the door behind me. In the meantime, I also had the music on, abeit softly, but on nevertheless. The television in the living room was on as well.
I don't know how long I was in my room but.. The creepy thing was, when the rice cooker went off, it made the small "tok" sound that it always made and I heard it.
I went out to check and my elder sister who was standing at the sink looked at me as though I was an alien.
Yes, true enough, what I had heard was the sound of the cooker going off. =.=
Weird?
I would like to disclaim first that the kitchen is not right outside my room! Lol.
That's why strangely, I have been known to wake up to the sound of a switch being turned on outside of my room at times. This is inspite of the fact that some people know me to be a heavy sleeper (I don't think so lor!! =/) yet I can get woken up by any kind of small sound.
Is it normal actually?
But on a day to day basis, people are always taunting me about having hearing problems because half the time I mishear the things they say.
I always thought I was abnormal, lol.
-
Okay, this has turned out to be a long post. Surprisingly.
You know, I still have soooooo many things I wanna say! But due to my current blog layout (I know, I know, I said I would change it last week, lol..) it's not advisable to post a few entries a day because the previous ones all become "invisible" so I'm refraining myself.
Just as well I guess, then I will post everyday? Lol~
Oh right, I am still sneezing! =.=
-
And here's some quizzes I got from Darren's blog again. Eh Darren, I seem to be advertising for you leh, lol.
And these ones..
Aren't they contradicting? Lolz, but they both say that I'm hiding something. Haha~
-
8 days and counting down...
-
You know, I've been so delusional lately, I honestly believed yesterday was a friday.
When I booked the buffet after lunch, the lady said she would confirm my order via email and since they only worked office hours, I gave her my office email.
But when at 530pm I still hadn't received any email from them, I asked my collegue if I should call and ask. Well, he told me to wait until tomorrow before calling and I actually declared, "But I'm also not in office tomorrow!"
Then he asked if I was on leave, lol.
Aiyaaaa!!! I need more sleep! Slept at close to 2am yesterday, been some time since I last slept at such a time when the next day is a working day.
I nearly didn't wake up in time this morning because I managed to block out the sound of both my handphone's alarm, place right beside my pillow, and the alarm clock I purposely placed far away from me.
I actually let the alarms ring for close to 1 hour! =.=
Luckily my younger sister opened my door and it woke me up.
Right, you did not see wrongly. I could not wake up even with all that noise in my room, yet the slightest sound of a door opening can wake me. Abruptly too, no less.
Come to think of it, I have been wondering about my supremely weird hearing for sometime already.
Just the other day my mother cooked some rice for my elder sister's and my supper and I went back to my room first to stare at my computer (aka surf net lar..) and somehow closed the door behind me. In the meantime, I also had the music on, abeit softly, but on nevertheless. The television in the living room was on as well.
I don't know how long I was in my room but.. The creepy thing was, when the rice cooker went off, it made the small "tok" sound that it always made and I heard it.
I went out to check and my elder sister who was standing at the sink looked at me as though I was an alien.
Yes, true enough, what I had heard was the sound of the cooker going off. =.=
Weird?
I would like to disclaim first that the kitchen is not right outside my room! Lol.
That's why strangely, I have been known to wake up to the sound of a switch being turned on outside of my room at times. This is inspite of the fact that some people know me to be a heavy sleeper (I don't think so lor!! =/) yet I can get woken up by any kind of small sound.
Is it normal actually?
But on a day to day basis, people are always taunting me about having hearing problems because half the time I mishear the things they say.
I always thought I was abnormal, lol.
-
Okay, this has turned out to be a long post. Surprisingly.
You know, I still have soooooo many things I wanna say! But due to my current blog layout (I know, I know, I said I would change it last week, lol..) it's not advisable to post a few entries a day because the previous ones all become "invisible" so I'm refraining myself.
Just as well I guess, then I will post everyday? Lol~
Oh right, I am still sneezing! =.=
-
And here's some quizzes I got from Darren's blog again. Eh Darren, I seem to be advertising for you leh, lol.
| You Scored an A |
![]() You got 10/10 questions correct. It's pretty obvious that you don't make basic grammatical errors. If anything, you're annoyed when people make simple mistakes on their blogs. As far as people with bad grammar go, you know they're only human. And it's humanity and its current condition that truly disturb you sometimes. |
| Your Personality is Very Rare (INFP) |
![]() Your personality type is dreamy, romantic, elegant, and expressive. Only about 5% of all people have your personality, including 6% of all women and 4% of all men You are Introverted, Intuitive, Feeling, and Perceiving. |
And these ones..
| You Are 68% Pure |
![]() Well, you're not exactly an angel - but you're pretty darn close. But chances are, you have a couple juicy secrets deep in your closet. |
| Your Lust Quotient: 48% |
![]() You are definitely a lustful person, but you do a good job of hiding it. Your friends would be surprised to know that your secretly very wild! |
Aren't they contradicting? Lolz, but they both say that I'm hiding something. Haha~
-
8 days and counting down...
-






0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home