Chauffeur?
Somebody must be busy scolding me because I have sneezed 3 times since I stepped into the office 1 hr ago.
Lolz, or maybe the office is dusty?
Anyway I saw something really weird when I was on the bus just now. A car paused beside the bus at the traffic light at one point and when I randomly glanced in, I saw the driver wearing plastic gloves and his seat was still covered in plastic.
I thought maybe it was a new car, but noticed that the hood of the car was dirty and even had bird shit. =.=
Then I noticed that he had passengers, an uncle in the passenger seat, and an auntie sitting directly behind him, both of them not sitting in plastic.
What was yet again strange was that the auntie was sitting crossed legged on the seat and picking at the sole of her heel.
Eeew.
Then what about the driver? Was he, perhaps, the chauffeur? But it was a typical black Toyota. Why in the world would they need a chauffeur?
Putting aside how I am "looking down" on the car (Hehe, I'm just saying, you know?), if a driver had to wear plastic gloves to work, he either has terrible hygiene or terrible employers.
Ahhhh this is assuming too much.
I shall shut up. Lol.
-
9 days and counting down.
-
Lolz, or maybe the office is dusty?
Anyway I saw something really weird when I was on the bus just now. A car paused beside the bus at the traffic light at one point and when I randomly glanced in, I saw the driver wearing plastic gloves and his seat was still covered in plastic.
I thought maybe it was a new car, but noticed that the hood of the car was dirty and even had bird shit. =.=
Then I noticed that he had passengers, an uncle in the passenger seat, and an auntie sitting directly behind him, both of them not sitting in plastic.
What was yet again strange was that the auntie was sitting crossed legged on the seat and picking at the sole of her heel.
Eeew.
Then what about the driver? Was he, perhaps, the chauffeur? But it was a typical black Toyota. Why in the world would they need a chauffeur?
Putting aside how I am "looking down" on the car (Hehe, I'm just saying, you know?), if a driver had to wear plastic gloves to work, he either has terrible hygiene or terrible employers.
Ahhhh this is assuming too much.
I shall shut up. Lol.
-
9 days and counting down.
-
Labels: Random


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home