Cam-Whoring Part 2
Lolz.. Uploaded these pics yesterday but didn't have time to post properly.. Since I already commented mostly the other time, I might be re-commenting, so just take a look at the pics, albeit of a lousier quality since my hp cam's lousy haha..

*Total "Give away~"

*Mr FT's one. Sorry not you FT, =P

*My own flower~ Haha look at the messy bg..

*Oops.. My Vday lunch... Poor thing? Sis bought it from Japan, but I think I didn't add enough water, the soup was saltish. =.=

*Haha.. Meet.. My Mafia Friend. =P (See, who said people in the mafia aren't sweet? Take a look at the pokie stick! LoL~)

*Lol, my hair is like grass.. YLL looks shocked.

*Our very nice driver Mr D-Ja-Ka-Ra. Haha ok it's not actually, let's just call him Mr JD.

*My lucky draw ticket.. Which didn't win me anything. =(


*My fishies~

*HuiXian wants to "bai nian" with these.

*I just look like I'm advertising them. =.=

*The chandeliers~

*On second thought, I think the room is too small for weddings haha.. Maybe they have bigger rooms? =X

*Theme of this event? Colourful Fantasia.. I was asking where's the colours?

*Our table number.

*Everyone standing up.. The prelude to helping your seat neighbour "massage" their shoulders. =.= No, serious. Yes, serious!!

*First dish.. YuSheng! HuiXian was throwing the YuSheng at people instead of up the air, lol!

*Abigail drinking "Jiao Bei Jiu" with her "Husband".

*He looks terrified.

*Dish Three, Broccoli, Scallops and Prawns. Yummy! (The Scallops and Prawns of course. I hate broccs. =X) Second dish was actually herbal chicken but I forgot to take pics of it haha..

*Dish Four, Mussels, Cabbage and Sea Cucumber. Haha Sea Cucumber creeps me out.

*Dish Five, Roast Duck. Tender duck haha..


*Dish Six, Fish! Lol.. The waiter actually stopped cutting up the fish to let me take the pic. So paiseh.. =X


*Dish Seven, Noodles.. I love noodles! Muahaha~


*Final dish, aka Dish Eight, Tangyuan! This one is like the best I've tasted so far. The red bean soup is thick and the sesame tangyuan is sweet and chewy~ (I sound like I'm advertising haha..)
We reached the hotel at 620 but ended up only going home at 10plus. Scary!
But a big thanks to Jeff aka Mr JD for giving us a lift. Haha the guy is always getting lost. =P
The below are all "zi lian" pics of mine.


*Lolz, the temporary tattoo washed off for me the first night when it was supposed to last 2 days. But for a few colleagues, apparently no matter how they try to rub it off it just won't. Guess the skin has something to do with it. (Lolz, I just realised you can see my red bed and towel.)

*My face is so red!

*Seee this!!! Muahaha! The one and only time I ever eat beansprouts and veg without having anyone stuff it down my throat! Teppanyaki!~ Don't ask me what's the diff... I don't know too haha..

*Nat acting cute again, haha.. But this tigger bolster is cute! =X
-
Was chatting with Eugene on MSN and he actually said he feels happy reading my posts because I seem happy. Really?
I guess there's a difference afterall... And I do admit that I have been happier lately. But do the pics make a difference?
In the end I think photos still speak for alot in conveying the different types of feelings, right?
Oh right... As of 530pm now, I still haven't done a single thing on my list. Oh oh..
-

*Total "Give away~"

*Mr FT's one. Sorry not you FT, =P

*My own flower~ Haha look at the messy bg..

*Oops.. My Vday lunch... Poor thing? Sis bought it from Japan, but I think I didn't add enough water, the soup was saltish. =.=

*Haha.. Meet.. My Mafia Friend. =P (See, who said people in the mafia aren't sweet? Take a look at the pokie stick! LoL~)

*Lol, my hair is like grass.. YLL looks shocked.

*Our very nice driver Mr D-Ja-Ka-Ra. Haha ok it's not actually, let's just call him Mr JD.

*My lucky draw ticket.. Which didn't win me anything. =(


*My fishies~

*HuiXian wants to "bai nian" with these.

*I just look like I'm advertising them. =.=

*The chandeliers~

*On second thought, I think the room is too small for weddings haha.. Maybe they have bigger rooms? =X

*Theme of this event? Colourful Fantasia.. I was asking where's the colours?

*Our table number.

*Everyone standing up.. The prelude to helping your seat neighbour "massage" their shoulders. =.= No, serious. Yes, serious!!

*First dish.. YuSheng! HuiXian was throwing the YuSheng at people instead of up the air, lol!

*Abigail drinking "Jiao Bei Jiu" with her "Husband".

*He looks terrified.

*Dish Three, Broccoli, Scallops and Prawns. Yummy! (The Scallops and Prawns of course. I hate broccs. =X) Second dish was actually herbal chicken but I forgot to take pics of it haha..

*Dish Four, Mussels, Cabbage and Sea Cucumber. Haha Sea Cucumber creeps me out.

*Dish Five, Roast Duck. Tender duck haha..


*Dish Six, Fish! Lol.. The waiter actually stopped cutting up the fish to let me take the pic. So paiseh.. =X


*Dish Seven, Noodles.. I love noodles! Muahaha~


*Final dish, aka Dish Eight, Tangyuan! This one is like the best I've tasted so far. The red bean soup is thick and the sesame tangyuan is sweet and chewy~ (I sound like I'm advertising haha..)
We reached the hotel at 620 but ended up only going home at 10plus. Scary!
But a big thanks to Jeff aka Mr JD for giving us a lift. Haha the guy is always getting lost. =P
The below are all "zi lian" pics of mine.


*Lolz, the temporary tattoo washed off for me the first night when it was supposed to last 2 days. But for a few colleagues, apparently no matter how they try to rub it off it just won't. Guess the skin has something to do with it. (Lolz, I just realised you can see my red bed and towel.)

*My face is so red!

*Seee this!!! Muahaha! The one and only time I ever eat beansprouts and veg without having anyone stuff it down my throat! Teppanyaki!~ Don't ask me what's the diff... I don't know too haha..

*Nat acting cute again, haha.. But this tigger bolster is cute! =X
-
Was chatting with Eugene on MSN and he actually said he feels happy reading my posts because I seem happy. Really?
I guess there's a difference afterall... And I do admit that I have been happier lately. But do the pics make a difference?
In the end I think photos still speak for alot in conveying the different types of feelings, right?
Oh right... As of 530pm now, I still haven't done a single thing on my list. Oh oh..
-
Labels: Specials


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home