Unlike you, unlike everyone.

Thursday, February 28, 2008

It's Mother's Day!

Baaah! I just got anxious for no good reason all because I received a subscribed email that told me:

"Mother's Day this Sunday! Get 30% off!"

=.=

Yes, I know I am unfilial. How can I not know when Mother's Day is?

But you know... How sometimes, even though you are very certain of something, when somebody tells you otherwise, for a moment there you tend to wonder if you really did remember wrongly?

No?

Okay, maybe that's just me and my low self-esteem, lol.

But anyways, it occurred to me soon after I barged into my sister's room that the email was from another country. Make a guess what that means. =P

Let's sum up my day.

I woke up late as usual (oops..), somehow managed to leave home even later then usual, ended up trying to get a cab for 30mins, reached office sliiiightly late, and got pissed off with a certain spree organiser who was being a bitch. (For sanity's sake, I shall not include the reasons why.)

Ranting to another fellow spree-er helped a little, and I decided she wasn't worth my anger, so the event was forgotten. We gave Mr RKP a small farewell lunch of KFC in our "cosy little pantry" because he was due to return to India already. My office hours went by fairly quickly after that.

I left work on time for another appointment (Shhh... I still don't feel like telling you what it is. =P) and arrived there on time too.

And I don't know if maybe I'm getting used to it, or if it's getting easier, but I seem to be able to follow better now! Hooray for Nat! =D

(Note; you probably didn't get it, not that I expected you to anyway, lol.)

Dad came to pick me up after that and we reached home at 830, which is a record for me, lol.

This leaves me enough time to get the sleep I'd wish I'd had in days.. And which I will undertake once I finish posting this up, haha.

So.. In conclusion, I feel like I had a semi-good day. How about you?

-

PS, Mother's Day is on the 2nd Sunday of May in Singapore, and for this year, it's the 11th of May. That's for those who are equally as forgetful as me. =P

PPS, Ah yes, for those who might not have known and which I only just found out too... Did you know that Mother's Day is celebrated at different dates for certain countries?

PPPS, Haha! Nah, I was just playing, there is no third note. Good night people! =D

-

Labels:


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


 

Natalie

Age: 21

Likes: Red, Dogs, Hamsters, Humour, The Ocean, The Night, Sunsets, Cloudy days, Big long hugs, Cuddles in bed, Strawberries, Mint ice cream, Reading, Literature, Movies, Singing, Cute things, Sensitivity, Kindness.

Dislikes: Lizards, Earthworms, Daytime, Vegetables, Running, Liars, Vulgarities, Procrastinators, Sad movies, Robots, Dictators, Being called Fat, Being Fat, Humidity, Tactlessness, Violence.

Advertisements



Wish List

- Canon 970i
- LG FB162 DVD Micro Audio
- DBSK's Concert Ticket
- Shinhwa - 9th Album
- Big Bang - Remember Hehehe

Tagboard






Jukebox

Fiesty November

Others



Credits

"Crimson Mosiac" Version 1.01 is designed by Princess Sabrina.


The ingredients used to put it all together includes, PHP, CSS, XHTML, Adobe & Macromedia, Creativity, and not forgetting, Inspiration.

* Best viewed at 1024 x 768.
Powered by Blogger
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]